PDA

View Full Version : Help me make a decision

wantone
06-07-2015, 09:30 PM
I was wondering if I shud invest in --------. I wud luv to have a CC but also afraid, what if Honda comes with reverse for next yr model like the one in AUS. I'm 5'5", have arthritis in my right knee and will definitely upgrade when reverse is available. So is it worth it to invest $1k+ ? I came very close to buying it today but decided I'll get inputs from wise ppl here. It is available for $795 as of today.

Thank you.

F6B1911
06-07-2015, 10:17 PM
Have you tried any of the other lower cost items first?
Breakaway
Throttlemeister
Kaoko
Caterpillar O-Rings
etc.
If you get lucky, one of them may work for you, + save you a few bucks.

jm21ddd15
06-07-2015, 10:25 PM
Where do you do most of your riding? Ask yourself that, before you spend a grand. I hate 4 lane roads, and avoid them when possible. And in the twisties/ mountainous roads, a cruise is not practical. I have a 15 deluxe, so it came with a cruise, but with my style of riding, I could easily have done without. One of the other types listed would work for me. That said, maybe you cruise open roads or 4 lanes more than I do, so..... your choice? $$$$ or $

srt8-in-largo
06-08-2015, 10:51 PM
I think the -------- adds value to your bike. If you do end up selling for a possible new model with reverse, and if you don't get in a hurry to sell, you could likely get your money back.

Steve 0080
06-08-2015, 11:14 PM
I think the -------- adds value to your bike. If you do end up selling for a possible new model with reverse, and if you don't get in a hurry to sell, you could likely get your money back.

+1...plus you have use of the CC for a year!!!

Madmax
06-10-2015, 06:48 AM
I sold my red F6b a few months ago , got a great deal on a full wing loved the cruise and reverse , was not crazy about the silver and I was going to convert it to a bagger but seen one with the MBL conversion and it looked ok , had a buddy who wanted the wing so sold that and was at the same transition worring about if honda was going to at reverse / cruise / ABS to the 2016 .
I found the cheapest new black deluxe F6B on the east coast $13.8 and I'm ok with that , I may add cruise and helibars .
I actually had a buddy at a honda dealer , the reverse is only the starter run backwards , he says all the enternals are in our motors , but is going to let me know ... I would like reverse also having a bad knee .