PDA

View Full Version : North end 5 Lane

seadog
06-10-2015, 09:41 PM
The north end of Cadillac, Michigan is a 5 lane, a lot of accidents from people pulling out at the wrong time. So I am pulling out of a business and this is a 45 mph zone and here comes by me 3 knuckleheads on loud motorcycles, one of them was on a 3 wheeler, they had to be doing at least 75 mph during the busiest time of the day. Life is already a terminal illness, use a little common sense and don't try to speed up the process, the life you save may be mine. And they say motorcyclist have a bad reputation. I wonder why:yikes::yikes:

taxfree4
06-11-2015, 01:54 AM
"Knuckleheads" so I'm guessing HD, I see more Panheads around here, once in a while a Flathead.

BIGLRY
06-11-2015, 09:57 AM
"Knuckleheads" so I'm guessing HD, I see more Panheads around here, once in a while a Flathead.

Yea there seems to be way to many Knuckleheads out there these days.
http://www.brainlesstales.com/images/2013/Mar/knucklehead.jpg

Oh... you meant MC....never mind nothing to see here.:301:

shooter
06-11-2015, 08:23 PM
Well its definitely not just a HD thing. Around here its sport bikes. Some of these young guys are crazy. I think they want to die. I admit to cranking it up sometimes but never in a congested area or a residential area. There is a time and place for everything.

BIGLRY
06-11-2015, 10:30 PM
Well its definitely not just a HD thing. Around here its sport bikes. Some of these young guys are crazy. I think they want to die. I admit to cranking it up sometimes but never in a congested area or a residential area. There is a time and place for everything.Unfortunately the SQUIDs are everywhere (Suddenly Quick Until I Die). I see them daily on my rides up the One riding like they are at Laguna Seca, passing cages on a two lane road that is over 60 miles of continuous double yellow, blind curves. We lose one or two a year, often to the mountain side or over the cliff a thousand feet into the pacific ocean. :icon_frown: