PDA

View Full Version : F6B - POPO Style

ths61
06-18-2015, 01:25 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMJBud9GYfQ

jm21ddd15
06-18-2015, 07:04 AM
Interesting video. I wonder where it was filmed. Those cops have a nice ride!

Bryster
06-18-2015, 07:08 AM
Sweet! I wish we had those here... damn, I just wouldn't be able to resist saying 'I am the law' when I got off it.... :icon_lol:

Although it may cut down my lane chopping a wee bit.

Steve 0080
06-18-2015, 10:42 AM
Needs more lights !!!

buckeyeken47
06-18-2015, 11:18 AM
I was wondering where that bike is from myself. The plate is covered so it must be some kind of secret.

ths61
06-18-2015, 01:46 PM
I was wondering where that bike is from myself. The plate is covered so it must be some kind of secret.

I found this as one of the comments for the YouTube video:

"... I have seen 2 of these on my way to work here in Phoenix AZ. The cops are also in full black including black helmets. You cant even tell they are cops until it's to late. ..."

Sounds like the Darth Vader Patrol. :icon_wink:

Greg O
06-18-2015, 03:27 PM
I bet Eric Estrada (Ponch) wish he had one.

Ixol Phaane
06-18-2015, 04:49 PM
This is not a Phoenix area police motor.
In fact, I don't believe it's an authentic police motor at all.
Why? I'll tell you...

No police band radio is apparent.
No siren horns.
No department or city name.
No red emergency lighting.

If someone on that bike tried to pull me over I wouldn't let 'em. They'd have to call for backup before I'd stop for that.

But it does look kinda cool. :)

ths61
06-18-2015, 04:53 PM
Here is another one on a "C r u i s e man's" (dang censorship) install video that appears to have more hardware installed on it, but not the markings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoGIDHCe1a4

Grapevine, Texas:

Steve 0080
06-18-2015, 08:35 PM
"If someone on that bike tried to pull me over I wouldn't let 'em. They'd have to call for backup before I'd stop for that."

I would expect that comment from woman....not a man....just sayin....

Old Ryder
06-18-2015, 09:44 PM
This is not a Phoenix area police motor.
In fact, I don't believe it's an authentic police motor at all.
Why? I'll tell you...

No police band radio is apparent.
No siren horns.
No department or city name.
No red emergency lighting.

If someone on that bike tried to pull me over I wouldn't let 'em. They'd have to call for backup before I'd stop for that.

But it does look kinda cool. :)

Exactly what I was thinking

Ixol Phaane
06-18-2015, 10:19 PM
"If someone on that bike tried to pull me over I wouldn't let 'em. They'd have to call for backup before I'd stop for that."

I would expect that comment from woman....not a man....just sayin....

And I'm just sayin I wouldn't stop for some jackass playin fake cop on that fake cop motor.
As far as I'm concerned, that's not an authentic LEO vehicle in the state where I live.

CopperMike
06-18-2015, 10:26 PM
First video wasn't real police.

Wouldn't be surprised if they started modifying for police use. There some towns in Texas that use full Goldwings so the F6B would make sense.

Fla_rider
06-19-2015, 05:37 AM
Not to sure about Black. All the Cops that ride in South Florida wear white for a reason. I'm figuring that AZ should have the same reasons. Besides they choose the slower black bike! They might be able to pull someone over in a wheelchair!:yikes::icon_mrgreen:;wcsmiley;

Retired Army
06-19-2015, 08:50 AM
Now for the irony, receiving a speeding trophy form the operator of another F6B. Plus they have the fastest color very difficult to out run. :stirthepot: