PDA

View Full Version : Milwaukee Area F6'ers Ride

Cheesyryder
06-19-2015, 09:27 AM
Allright any other F6B riders ready to put a ride together? Leave Milwaukee, Wi to where ever

jm21ddd15
06-19-2015, 09:43 AM
When is the Q? the 1st week of July, I'm in Mn, helping a friend move. But before then or after is good for me. Lets see how many are interested. Some nice roads in the Kettle Moraine State forest, or up into Door County. Southwest Wi, has some nice roads, and can be tied in with a Mississippi River ride. I'm sure you have some favorite roads, too. :yes:

JackB
06-19-2015, 04:48 PM
Just pick a date and see who can make it. Summer is a busy time for everyone.
If you pick Door Co I have room for overnight guests.

jm21ddd15
06-20-2015, 07:36 AM
Maybe only a few of us are interested in a ride. Give it a couple more days. I'm retired, so it doesn't matter if we do the ride on weekdays or weekend.

toy_collector
06-20-2015, 07:48 AM
I'd meet you guys somewhere if the day works out. I'm in Wausau. Summers are pretty busy though.

JackB
06-22-2015, 08:05 PM
Anyone want to go this Tuesday the 23th?
THe old Valkyrie group is planing a get together

2 Wheel Tuesday this Tuesday.
It is held at Culver’s at Hwy 100 and Capitol and starts around 6 and ends whenever you want.
We plan to be there by 6 ish.

jm21ddd15
06-22-2015, 09:11 PM
Anyone want to go this Tuesday the 23th?
THe old Valkyrie group is planing a get together

2 Wheel Tuesday this Tuesday.
It is held at Culver’s at Hwy 100 and Capitol and starts around 6 and ends whenever you want.
We plan to be there by 6 ish.
How many do you plan on? I will try and make it, not really into night rides. Lots of deer between my house and your meeting place. Where do you guys go?

JackB
06-22-2015, 09:36 PM
How many do you plan on? I will try and make it, not really into night rides. Lots of deer between my house and your meeting place. Where do you guys go?

It's at Culver's Hwy100 and Capital. Go south about a block and it's behind Culver's.
Our group might be 5-8 bikes. But there should be a few hundred bikes.
I'm 80 plus miles from there so y es look for those deer.

jm21ddd15
06-23-2015, 08:42 PM
It's at Culver's Hwy100 and Capital. Go south about a block and it's behind Culver's.
Our group might be 5-8 bikes. But there should be a few hundred bikes.
I'm 80 plus miles from there so y es look for those deer.
I left home about 4:30, figuring I'd run into rush hour traffic. Yup. Traffic on I94 was bumper to bumper, and finally got on Hwy 100 and headed north. Kept looking for Culvers, but there isn't one. Took Hwy 100 north to Silver Spring drive, and did a U-turn. went south to Capital dr , also called 190, and hit the red light. Walgreens on my right, but no Culvers anywhere in sight. :shrug: Rather disappointed, I said forget it, and headed towards home. ON the bright side, it was nice weather for a ride. I got out of that city, and took back roads home.

JackB
06-24-2015, 07:04 AM
I left home about 4:30, figuring I'd run into rush hour traffic. Yup. Traffic on I94 was bumper to bumper, and finally got on Hwy 100 and headed north. Kept looking for Culvers, but there isn't one. Took Hwy 100 north to Silver Spring drive, and did a U-turn. went south to Capital dr , also called 190, and hit the red light. Walgreens on my right, but no Culvers anywhere in sight. :shrug: Rather disappointed, I said forget it, and headed towards home. ON the bright side, it was nice weather for a ride. I got out of that city, and took back roads home.

Damn I should have given you my phone #.
From Walgreens if you would have gone about 2 blocks you would have found us. The parking lot is behind Culver's.
I'm about 90 miles from Milwaukee so I don't know the area that well, sorry that was the best direction's that I could give.
It would have been cool to have another F6B there. My bike was a big hit, there was lots of people around it all night and they all loved it!

Fla_rider
06-24-2015, 07:17 AM
This is a good example of using the F6B phone list from Calvin. :banghead:

jm21ddd15
06-24-2015, 09:17 PM
Damn I should have given you my phone #.
From Walgreens if you would have gone about 2 blocks you would have found us. The parking lot is behind Culver's.
I'm about 90 miles from Milwaukee so I don't know the area that well, sorry that was the best direction's that I could give.
It would have been cool to have another F6B there. My bike was a big hit, there was lots of people around it all night and they all loved it!
:yes: No problems with the mix-up. I still got in 130 miles of riding, in great weather. Would be nice to ride with another 6. Guess that will happen at Franklin. You headin that way?

John

JackB
06-25-2015, 06:50 AM
[QUOTE=jm21ddd15;85722]:yes: No problems with the mix-up. I still got in 130 miles of riding, in great weather. Would be nice to ride with another 6. Guess that will happen at Franklin. You headin that way?

Right now I don't plan on going But you never know.
We just need to put a date out there.

How about a Door Co ride. Meet at my house if someone wants to come on Friday and stay over that would be doable.
Saturday August 1
Let's Ride!'gw-smiley''gw-smiley''gw-smiley''gw-smiley'

jm21ddd15
06-25-2015, 09:52 AM
:shrug: Sure like riding in Door County, haven't made that run yet this summer, but I will be in Sturgis Aug 1st.