PDA

View Full Version : Deluxe Goldwing Value

Madmax
06-20-2015, 08:22 AM
Hey guys , Been kicking this around for a while but have not done it yet ... I have a high value Triumph I'm not using , considering trading it in on black level 2 full wing but need to recoupe some dough once I'm done .
I have a nice black deluxe , was thinking of swaping out all the F6B stuff to the fullwing and vise versa . I will never need the big couch or trunk but want all the bells and whistles on a bagger .
My biggest concern would be finding a buyer for a deluxe F6b with a goldwing body on the back ?
Any one on here ever wish they had goldwing rear truck on there F6B .. LOL

unsub
06-20-2015, 01:01 PM
Hey guys , Been kicking this around for a while but have not done it yet ... I have a high value Triumph I'm not using , considering trading it in on black level 2 full wing but need to recoupe some dough once I'm done .
I have a nice black deluxe , was thinking of swaping out all the F6B stuff to the fullwing and vise versa . I will never need the big couch or trunk but want all the bells and whistles on a bagger .
My biggest concern would be finding a buyer for a deluxe F6b with a goldwing body on the back ?
Any one on here ever wish they had goldwing rear truck on there F6B .. LOL

"whatdidImiss"

srt8-in-largo
06-20-2015, 05:17 PM
Is there a reason you don't wanna sell the trunk out right? I'm sure it'll fetch something on eBay.