PDA

View Full Version : Best Laid Plans...bone stock HA...Next?

RickJ
06-23-2015, 10:45 AM
OK- so much for my resolve to enjoy an unaccessorized F6B. So far: Cee Bailey 13" with vent, Throttlemeister (heavy, Black Milled), Chrome Rivco aeropegs and,( not exactly an accessory)1.8GB of a 4 GB thumbdrive filled with rock, jazz, and country, Steeleyze cellphone ball mount for cell, 12V accessory plug (Honda) and mounted my Garmin on the suction on the windshield...and HAD to get the MC ez pass cause I'll be cruising further than in the Triumph!! SO not only several accessories...but the most expensive of some of them!! I think the Honda is a J.E.E.P. [Just Empty Every Pocket]

The sad (happy?) part is that I'm Jonsing for the next add on...whatever it is! Don't suggest...I mean please suggest...I mean don't...do...don't...do

dickiedeals
06-23-2015, 10:56 AM
OK- so much for my resolve to enjoy an unaccessorized F6B. So far: Cee Bailey 13" with vent, Throttlemeister (heavy, Black Milled), Chrome Rivco aeropegs and,( not exactly an accessory)1.8GB of a 4 GB thumbdrive filled with rock, jazz, and country, Steeleyze cellphone ball mount for cell, 12V accessory plug (Honda) and mounted my Garmin on the suction on the windshield...and HAD to get the MC ez pass cause I'll be cruising further than in the Triumph!! SO not only several accessories...but the most expensive of some of them!! I think the Honda is a J.E.E.P. [Just Empty Every Pocket]

The sad (happy?) part is that I'm Jonsing for the next add on...whatever it is! Don't suggest...I mean please suggest...I mean don't...do...don't...do

Sounds perfectly normal to me.........Dickie

Retired Army
06-23-2015, 11:02 AM
Honda added two cylinders to the original flat engine to handle farkles, sounds like you can add a few more before the weight affects speed.

Old Ryder
06-23-2015, 12:14 PM
When I got my B, I remember my early post about wanting a different windshield and ERGO pegs and I would be happy. Of course that was all said before the 3 different seats, Rocky's Risers AND Helibars, Madstad/ Klockwerks and Baggershield, J&M speakers, LEDs with smoked lens on the front and LEDs in the rear with the strobe LED with the brake---then I added the MP3 luggage rack, Saddleman bag liners, lock CC, added knobs to all of the keys, 12V accessory port, backrest for the wife and centerstand-----What am I missing?????????????????

Oh yea--my 960s from Wingstuff are scheduled to get here tomorrow.

Oh yea--then I saw this
http://hondaf6b.com/showthread.php?6335-New-Comp-S-Slip-On-Exhaust-for-F6B

Fla_rider
06-23-2015, 12:24 PM
Rick - add some type of leash or restraining device to the gps in case the suction cup gives way!:yikes:

Then maybe Baker Air Wings

RickJ
06-23-2015, 12:32 PM
When I got my B, I remember my early post about wanting a different windshield and ERGO pegs and I would be happy. Of course that was all said before the 3 different seats, Rocky's Risers AND Helibars, Madstad/ Klockwerks and Baggershield, J&M speakers, LEDs with smoked lens on the front and LEDs in the rear with the strobe LED with the brake---then I added the MP3 luggage rack, Saddleman bag liners, lock CC, added knobs to all of the keys, 12V accessory port, backrest for the wife and centerstand-----What am I missing?????????????????

Oh yea--my 960s from Wingstuff are scheduled to get here tomorrow.

Oh yea--then I saw this
http://hondaf6b.com/showthread.php?6335-New-Comp-S-Slip-On-Exhaust-for-F6B

AHHH-Thanks for reminding me...I "need" a flashing brake light.

RickJ
06-23-2015, 12:38 PM
Rick - add some type of leash or restraining device to the gps in case the suction cup gives way!:yikes:

everytime I look at it I think...dude- back-up leash!

Fla_rider
06-23-2015, 12:41 PM
AHHH-Thanks for reminding me...I "need" a flashing brake light.

See thread on TIR3 Welen Flashing Brake light.

RickJ
06-23-2015, 12:49 PM
See thread on TIR3 Welen Flashing Brake light.

I just posted an ideas on accessorys forum...didn't want to hijack my own thread! lol
BTW are the two nuts accessible from each bag the ones to remove rear lens??

wjduke
06-23-2015, 12:53 PM
Guys on my other forum always asked when I was going to break open my wallet and I never really did. I did a couple of bolt on mods, but not hog wild. I hope to remain sane when I graduate to the 6 too. It can be done.

stroguy
06-23-2015, 01:02 PM
Nothing better in life than spending other folks mod money.

Fla_rider
06-23-2015, 01:12 PM
I just posted an ideas on accessorys forum...didn't want to hijack my own thread! lol
BTW are the two nuts accessible from each bag the ones to remove rear lens??

Hmm. Yes there were to nuts in the saddlebags see thread #11 in the original thread I mentioned.

Old Ryder
06-23-2015, 01:59 PM

That is what I was forgetting--- my Baker Hand and Leg Wings. :icon_doh:

Greg O
06-23-2015, 07:30 PM
How about a bellypan, new exhaust, new grips. You ask for suggestions.

seadog
06-23-2015, 08:03 PM
Guys on my other forum always asked when I was going to break open my wallet and I never really did. I did a couple of bolt on mods, but not hog wild. I hope to remain sane when I graduate to the 6 too. It can be done.

The nine I hardly ever changed much and I have done more to the 6 in the first few months then I ever did to the nine in 8 years.
Now some of the mods already were free, the chrome pipes are a gift from the dealer as he had a set. The Bagger shield I had install before I even picked it up and since I have added the Rivco Aero highway pegs and the little chrome vent covers on the front fender and I had to cover up that ugly welded frame on both sides of the bike as it jumped out at me everytime I walked up to the 6 so chrome frame covers were added and with everything is just has some nice subtle touches and isn't overdone, I will quit spending now LOL

RickJ
06-23-2015, 08:39 PM
I will quit spending now LOL

HA wanna bet? How's that music thingy...was that before or after you stopped spending!!