PDA

View Full Version : I just sold my F6 Exhaust tips

GiddyupF6B
07-29-2013, 02:22 PM
I just got $225 for my exhaust tips on the Goldwing board, took less than 2 hours. Just a heads up if anyone with aftermarket exhaust wanted to recoup some $$$. The Goldwing guys love them some F6 tips on their wagons! :clap2:

F6B-RICH
07-29-2013, 02:35 PM
I just got $225 for my exhaust tips on the Goldwing board, took less than 2 hours. Just a heads up if anyone with aftermarket exhaust wanted to recoup some $$$. The Goldwing guys love them some F6 tips on their wagons! :clap2:

Thanks for the tip.I just finished installing my Torq Master Pipes so I am ready to sell the tips also.I was going to try :ebay: as I am a seller already on the site.

GiddyupF6B
07-29-2013, 02:56 PM
Thanks for the tip.I just finished installing my Torq Master Pipes so I am ready to sell the tips also.I was going to try :ebay: as I am a seller already on the site.

No fees on the forums! I listed for $250 obo plus shipping. If I had patience I could have gotten that I'm sure but $225 2 hours after posting works for me! You wouldn't believe the people trying to lowball me at $150 trying to convince me that's what they are worth.

Steve 0080
07-29-2013, 03:29 PM
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Texas TC
07-29-2013, 03:55 PM
Yep, $200-$250 is the going rate. I posted that value on the Goldwing board so those guys don't get sticker shock. Everyone over there that buys them for that price range seems pleased and posts pics of their bikes with new tips installed. It is good for us and good for them. Retail on those things from Honda is $277 for each side.

kjelders
07-29-2013, 09:28 PM
Cha Ching! I'm about ready to purchase the Rush Slip-ons....black of course with tips. Just haven't decide which tips. Now I know where I can get some extra change for the purchase.