PDA

View Full Version : Living West & Riding East

MichaelG
07-29-2013, 05:22 PM
If you live East of the Big Muddy, then please ignore this post. Steve....Bob...you guys are supposed to ignore this post, so why are you still reading it? :icon_wink:

Now, the Big Muddy, for those of you that are not in the loop of all things knowledgeable, is the nickname for the Mississippi River.

If you live WEST of the Big Muddy, and...if you are going to be riding East...to attend the First Annual F6B Rally in Franklin, NC., and...if you are wanting to ride East with someone else, then let me know.

I am hoping that some of the Sacto-Gang, those that hide out in the badlands of Eldorado Hills, will be interested in riding out to the F6B Rally.:icon_biggrin:

So, if anyone that rides...anything...and lives West of the Big Muddy, and preferably West of the Rockies, wants to hook up to ride together out to North Care-O-Line-Ah, then let me know.

This will be my last call-to-arms for riders heading East, so step forward if you want someone to show you the way there. All I do is follow the smell of burnt barbeque, and it leads me to NC.:shock:

I am leaving the Best Coast...er...West Coast, on Monday, August 26th, so I can pick up riders along the way:icon_mrgreen:

MSGT-R
07-30-2013, 08:59 AM
:icon_lol: Follow your nose, 'eh?

You may want to ping Hook and see if you can talk him into the trip. I think he's retired..