PDA

View Full Version : Pics of your highway pegs.

stroguy
06-29-2015, 07:48 AM
I contemplate highway pegs but when I center stand my bike, sit on her and extend my toes to where I think they would be I have a hard time seeing where they would end up. So if you can, snap a pic of you on your bike, with the pegs out and your feetsees resting on the pegs. Would really like to see a up high from behind view of your foot position.

Also how is the strain on your back after riding with highway pegs without a backrest? Curious if the angle change of your lower leg causes more strain on the lower back.

Thanks in advance.

Randy

Greg O
06-30-2015, 07:02 PM
I'm in the process of trying to figure out what kind to buy also. So how about some pics.

bobbyf6b
06-30-2015, 11:13 PM
How about a video.

http://youtu.be/DbvZYokjnoE

Steve 0080
07-01-2015, 12:08 AM
Bout time to shine them boots !!!!

stroguy
07-01-2015, 08:19 AM
Nice, thanks Bob.

RLatt
07-01-2015, 08:54 AM
http://hondaf6b.com/showthread.php?3529-What-did-you-do-to-your-F6B-today&p=66958#post66958

...don't know if this will link, but here are some photos I posted in the past that show my pegs:

mobtown
07-01-2015, 11:04 AM
http://hondaf6b.com/showthread.php?3529-What-did-you-do-to-your-F6B-today&p=66958#post66958

...don't know if this will link, but here are some photos I posted in the past that show my pegs:

Thanks, this really helps. Can I ask, how tall are you? What is your inseam measurement?

Dave28391
07-01-2015, 11:31 AM
I contemplate highway pegs but when I center stand my bike, sit on her and extend my toes to where I think they would be I have a hard time seeing where they would end up. So if you can, snap a pic of you on your bike, with the pegs out and your feetsees resting on the pegs. Would really like to see a up high from behind view of your foot position.

Also how is the strain on your back after riding with highway pegs without a backrest? Curious if the angle change of your lower leg causes more strain on the lower back.

Thanks in advance.

Randy

Pegs

RLatt
07-01-2015, 04:26 PM
Thanks, this really helps. Can I ask, how tall are you? What is your inseam measurement?

I am 6'1" 205 lbs - inseam is 32 - I just came back from a 6 day 2100 mile trip to Colorado. These worked great. As you probably know, the can be adjusted front to back. I have them set in the middle position, and they are just right. With the stock seat, I can scoot back, and have my legs all the way straight, and be up against the backrest, or move up, and "hang" my boots off the pegs.

Greg O
07-03-2015, 06:04 PM
I received my Black Kuryakyn Ergo 3's today. I installed them immediately, took a good 2+ hours with adjustments and being careful not to scratch anything, I'm old and slow. They look great, they feel great, but I have not taken them out for a ride yet. I report back tomorrow.

edgeman55
07-03-2015, 08:39 PM
I received my Black Kuryakyn Ergo 3's today. I installed them immediately, took a good 2+ hours with adjustments and being careful not to scratch anything, I'm old and slow. They look great, they feel great, but I have not taken them out for a ride yet. I report back tomorrow.

Greg i am thinking about these for my F6.Could you post some pics when you are done adjusting.Thanks

Greg O
07-04-2015, 05:42 PM
Greg i am thinking about these for my F6.Could you post some pics when you are done adjusting.Thanks

Edge, I don't know how to post. I do know how through Tapatalk, but this forum is not linked to it.

bobbyf6b
07-04-2015, 09:43 PM
Edge, I don't know how to post. I do know how through Tapatalk, but this forum is not linked to it.

Check out the FAQ

edgeman55
07-07-2015, 01:56 PM

No problem Greg after all the reading on these I ordered them as I got them for a great price with the 4th of July sales going on.Got them in black and can't wait to get them as they will really help on those long days.I assume you have had time to get a ride in-How are they working out?