PDA

View Full Version : An Idea We Can Think About!!!!

cwjj2001
06-29-2015, 08:54 PM
Who would be interested in maybe having a forum wide meetup? We could meet in the Center most point of the Country. This would put us some where in Kansas, but if we think of our folks in Canada that would move us north just a little. This is just a thought I've had for some time now. I'm not trying to setup a COOL Mini Wingding:icon_cool:, but just a meetup where we could all gather from all over the U.S.. Here on the East Coast we are getting ready to have our third Deals Gap gathering, I see the West Coast is trying to put together something along with Texas and the Midwest. I also think people in the North East have a meetup planned which I will try to attend. Come on and put your thinking caps on and lets kick around some ideas'cmpfyr'

hiflyer
06-29-2015, 10:18 PM
Who would be interested in maybe having a forum wide meetup? We could meet in the Center most point of the Country. This would put us some where in Kansas, but if we think of our folks in Canada that would move us north just a little. This is just a thought I've had for some time now. I'm not trying to setup a COOL Mini Wingding:icon_cool:, but just a meetup where we could all gather from all over the U.S.. Here on the East Coast we are getting ready to have our third Deals Gap gathering, I see the West Coast is trying to put together something along with Texas and the Midwest. I also think people in the North East have a meetup planned which I will try to attend. Come on and put your thinking caps on and lets kick around some ideas'cmpfyr'

That's a great idea! Let's do it.