PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder LEDs

MinnetonkaMike
07-07-2015, 07:45 PM
These look awesome - this will be my next upgrade. Has anyone installed these yet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwrF8BBiVGc

stroguy
07-07-2015, 08:05 PM
Which sponsor has those? I likey a lot.

cwjj2001
07-07-2015, 08:28 PM
Hello F6B Riders,
I have a set of these awesome looking fog lights. Since the day I bought the F6B I've wanted a set of fog lights. I am so happy I waited! These lights are the next generation for fog lights, with the DRL's, led light that works as a running light and a turn signal, and a very bright low level fog in one package. The shape of the lights fit in the pocket perfectly. I have my fog lights setup to work with my highs on for maximum lighting during the day. If anyone purchases these lights and have any questions for installing the lights just send me a PM. I put together a video that I submitted to SoCal which I believe they posted to the site. My video shows how the lights look on our bike and I run through all of the operating functions of the lights.

Hey Steve you aint ready...lol!!! bling-bling
Tony I saved up for 2 years for these lights, now I'm broke until the rally!!!!"emptypockets2"

https://youtu.be/LsK_isXXsAU

ths61
07-07-2015, 08:49 PM
CURRENTLY IN PRODUCTION!
ETA: SHIPPING - JULY 31st

Steve 0080
07-07-2015, 08:58 PM
Thats OK Big Sexy...just make sure you carry that bike into your room each night in Franklin !!!:icon_twisted::tools1::moon:

cwjj2001
07-07-2015, 09:25 PM
Thats OK Big Sexy...just make sure you carry that bike into your room each night in Franklin !!!:icon_twisted::tools1::moon:

It will be under heavy surveillance!!!!!!!lmao

stroguy
07-07-2015, 10:04 PM
It will be under heavy surveillance!!!!!!!lmao

I know a guy in NC!

cwjj2001
07-07-2015, 10:08 PM
I know a guy in NC!

I stripped the bolts so the lights can't be removed easily...lol'dark-side'

Steve 0080
07-07-2015, 10:56 PM
Those are hot !!!!!! Could not see the vid earlier... man I am some kind on jealous !!!!!

Did the run signal part, plug and play or was there more wiring to be done???

WOW...watched the video above... Immmmmm OK who is looking for a set of the Show Chrome lights???

nvmyf6
07-08-2015, 12:36 AM
Those are :Saweeet smilie:

cwjj2001
07-08-2015, 07:17 AM
Those are hot !!!!!! Could not see the vid earlier... man I am some kind on jealous !!!!!

Did the run signal part, plug and play or was there more wiring to be done???

WOW...watched the video above... Immmmmm OK who is looking for a set of the Show Chrome lights???

Bring your old Fogs to the Rally and auction them off.

DaWadd
07-08-2015, 07:18 AM
I love how they fit the cowl opening. :yes:

cwjj2001
07-08-2015, 07:07 PM
I love how they fit the cowl opening. :yes:

These lights are built with a lot of thought in mind!!!

Greg O
07-08-2015, 07:32 PM
I will have these on my bike someday, sounds like good winter project.

ths61
07-08-2015, 07:35 PM
These lights are built with a lot of thought in mind!!!

How did you get an early version ?

cwjj2001
07-08-2015, 07:46 PM
How did you get an early version ?

'popcorn and coke'

VP8
07-09-2015, 12:21 AM
Awesome video cwj. :lolup: .notworthy.

Man...I'm jealous...I have the OEM Honda Fog lights.

cwjj2001
07-09-2015, 06:36 AM
Awesome video cwj. :lolup: .notworthy.

Man...I'm jealous...I have the OEM Honda Fog lights.

I can't wait for more of you to be able to enjoy these lights!!!:yikes:

Brian D
07-09-2015, 02:59 PM
Nice video. Awesome looking lights

Big Jay
07-10-2015, 09:33 AM
Nice looking lights ,I will have to save up some sheckels for these . Thanks for posting the video.

thunder217
07-10-2015, 11:27 PM
Yes, they do look great and have a lot of features, but how much are they. I no this is s a stupid question for us. LOL

ths61
07-10-2015, 11:59 PM
Yes, they do look great and have a lot of features, but how much are they. I no this is s a stupid question for us. LOL

Here you go:

SoCalMotoGear Rectangular Cowl/Fog Lights (http://www.socalmotogear.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=GL18RFL)

Jim-oz
01-26-2016, 09:00 PM
hi boys, in regards to these lights can anyone who has fitted them let me know how they are going?

Also, can the fog lights be left on with low beams, the video on them suggests only on high beams?

is all the mounting kit included?

Are they sturdy and built to last, are Pathfinder a good brand?

OEM lights and brackets are $1250 AUD here.

Any help would be very appreciated and MAY result in a significant reward!!!

cwjj2001
01-26-2016, 09:16 PM
hi boys, in regards to these lights can anyone who has fitted them let me know how they are going?

Also, can the fog lights be left on with low beams, the video on them suggests only on high beams?

Are they sturdy and built to last, are Pathfinder a good brand?

OEM lights and brackets are $1250 AUD here.

Any help would be very appreciated and MAY result in a significant reward!!!

The lights fit and work very well! You are able to have the fog lights on with both Low and High Beam you just need to install the jumper that comes with the lights for them to run with High.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

rcroller
01-26-2016, 09:17 PM
I installed them about three months ago and love them. I did have to then install the HIDs and high beams to have consistent color since they are much whiter than the others. Stock lights look yellow in comparison. They come with a jumper so you can opt to run them with high or low beams. Your choice. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.

Jim-oz
01-26-2016, 11:19 PM
Thanks for that, i found some other reviews on other sites as well, all positive. Looks to me to be the best around at the moment, the only question now is are they OK for the oz model, both sites I'm looking at say check with manufacturer that overseas are able to plug and play. Ive sent of an email to check. I'm sure it will be fine and I'll order them in the next day or two.Will let you know how they go.

Again thanks!

unsub
01-28-2016, 07:31 AM
The lights fit and work very well! You are able to have the fog lights on with both Low and High Beam you just need to install the jumper that comes with the lights for them to run with High.

The question I have is why the heat sink if the units are LED? What am I missing? I like them a lot and may add them this spring.

Hornblower
01-28-2016, 09:24 AM
The question I have is why the heat sink if the units are LED? What am I missing? I like them a lot and may add them this spring.

The idea that LED bulbs don't produce significant heat is somewhat misleading. True, the LED element itself runs much cooler than a halogen, for example. Higher wattage LED bulbs do produce considerable heat in the element AND in the driver. As a result, for higher wattage LED bulbs, a heat sink is required. Beware of LED bulbs that claim to be higher wattage, say 10 watts or higher, and have no significant heat sink. Undoubtedly, that will be a bogus product. Any LED bulb rated 10 watts or more will always have a very significant and obvious heat sink or, in some cases, a cooling fan.

unsub
01-28-2016, 10:01 PM
Good to know. Thank you for the explanation. The lights look badass and are my priority this spring.
hmm...I went from "may" install them to making it my priority!:shrug:

Jim-oz
01-28-2016, 11:25 PM

Thanks for your info, i have ordered them from the US, one more question though, do they have protection from impact, or are they made of an impact resistant material.

unsub
01-29-2016, 02:07 AM
DO NOT CRASH!:nono: