PDA

View Full Version : New LEDs installed

bigdew
07-31-2013, 09:18 AM
Just installed LEDs on the F6B. Im all lit up now like a Christmas tree. Got lights from company called. JTs LEDs. Used their lights before with no issues and good customer service. Pics are a little blurry but better in person. Kit is a 200 light multi-color kit with wireless remote.

chipmaker
07-31-2013, 10:14 AM
Finally a cool mod, not another old fart GW mod! Sweet...

Do you have a link to the light kit?

Scotrod
07-31-2013, 10:18 AM
I have an 80 light 'strip kit' I never installed,,
What exactly did you mount to?

bobbyf6b
07-31-2013, 11:33 AM
http://jtsleds.com/index.html?

bobbyf6b
07-31-2013, 11:36 AM
Looks great BTW!

I did that to my last bike but not sure if I'll do it again. It was quite a project with all the wiring.

F6B-RICH
07-31-2013, 12:12 PM
Just installed LEDs on the F6B. Im all lit up now like a Christmas tree. Got lights from company called. JTs LEDs. Used their lights before with no issues and good customer service. Pics are a little blurry but better in person. Kit is a 200 light multi-color kit with wireless remote.

Do you drive with them on or just a local bike night light ?

GiddyupF6B
07-31-2013, 12:41 PM
I had 600 leds on my 109 from JT's. Guys name is Travis and his customer service is awesome!

goldtahoe
07-31-2013, 01:24 PM
Are those blue leds or white? Looks cool ..

Personally I wanted to light up the bike but stay away from the "xmas" tree look ...

bigdew
07-31-2013, 11:18 PM
Lights are multi color kit. You can choose from blue, white, orange, green, purple, red, and a yellow color. In the picture blue is what I had on at the time.
Yes installing them was a pain in the butt, but once your done its done. Took me about 7 hrs start to finish. I placed lights under the saddle bags,windshield cowl, under seat, inside front fender, inside side radiator intakes, under engine heads, inside front cowl and two small strips inside the handle bar area.
Yes Travis and his wife are awesome. Rode with them a few times. Great people and great light kits.

TCC
08-01-2013, 07:12 AM
Erin at Texas Cycle Chrome sells the Boogey Fireworks color changing kit for $175. These are the brightest I have ever seen and the fireworks controller is full of special effects. I am in the process of putting these on my black F6B.

http://www.texascyclechrome.com/fireworkstouringcruiserkit.aspx

Get an idea of the colors and effects here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiaNiCMuayo

Chronos0001
11-13-2016, 07:36 PM
Lights are multi color kit. You can choose from blue, white, orange, green, purple, red, and a yellow color. In the picture blue is what I had on at the time.
Yes installing them was a pain in the butt, but once your done its done. Took me about 7 hrs start to finish. I placed lights under the saddle bags,windshield cowl, under seat, inside front fender, inside side radiator intakes, under engine heads, inside front cowl and two small strips inside the handle bar area.
Yes Travis and his wife are awesome. Rode with them a few times. Great people and great light kits.

How did you manage to get the lights in the intakes, and where did you put them for the radiators cowl exhaust?
I think I can manage the rest. I have Lylla lights.

Dirtstiff's F6B
11-13-2016, 09:28 PM
Finally a cool mod, not another old fart GW mod! Sweet...

Do you have a link to the light kit?

:yes: