PDA

View Full Version : I have to refrain...

soberbiker
07-31-2013, 10:41 AM
Let me start by saying that I think the F6B is an awesome bike! It's a bit over priced for the amenities the company gives but none the less an awesome bike.

Regretfully, I am going to have to refrain from visiting this site very often because of my finances. I was really hoping to land a job that I had been courting for 1 1/2 years and I was informed on Monday that that wasn't going to happen. I recently retired and paid off my bills (Including my '08 K1200LT) and was counting on landing this job in order to purchase a F6B. Now that that is off the table, it is way too big a temptation to keep reading about this wonderful machine. So I probably won't be around much. It has been great reading about your bikes and upgrades and if my financial situation changes, I'll be back...with a F6B hopefully. Until then...

chipmaker
07-31-2013, 10:46 AM
Ummm, okay...

F6B-RICH
07-31-2013, 12:07 PM
Let me start by saying that I think the F6B is an awesome bike! It's a bit over priced for the amenities the company gives but none the less an awesome bike.

Regretfully, I am going to have to refrain from visiting this site very often because of my finances. I was really hoping to land a job that I had been courting for 1 1/2 years and I was informed on Monday that that wasn't going to happen. I recently retired and paid off my bills (Including my '08 K1200LT) and was counting on landing this job in order to purchase a F6B. Now that that is off the table, it is way too big a temptation to keep reading about this wonderful machine. So I probably won't be around much. It has been great reading about your bikes and upgrades and if my financial situation changes, I'll be back...with a F6B hopefully. Until then...

Good luck & come back soon :icon_biggrin:

Bike44
07-31-2013, 01:32 PM
Best wishes going forward. Sometimes when it's dark the light's just around the corner.

You have a great motorcycle in the K1200LT. But you already know that. I test rode one twice, and came within a inch of trading a HD straight across for a new one that'd couldn't be sold locally at MSRP. Smooth, comfortable, many features, well built, but typical BMW PIA when it comes to service.

But even though I really liked the ride, fate said no. So the dealer ended up having it driven later to the Lower 48 for sale. It ended up being sold for exactly what I offered in my HD. His loss (he could have sold my HD for more $$), and I moved on to another bike.

Mustangjake
07-31-2013, 05:13 PM
They are almost a year old now maybe u will be able to get a deal on a used one soon!