07-16-2015, 07:46 PM
Not sure that is a true statement....

CheesyRider
07-16-2015, 09:15 PM
That's what he said on another forum.

GiddyupF6B
07-16-2015, 09:21 PM
From what I understand there was an issue with "GoDaddy and a few accounts went dormant. His account was reset, from there not sure what happened to him.

Phantom
07-16-2015, 11:07 PM
He was banned.

By whom and when ?

It's not.

That's what he said on another forum.

He has put out a lot of BS in the past and obviously still continues to do so.

From what I understand there was an issue with "GoDaddy and a few accounts went dormant. His account was reset, from there not sure what happened to him.

That is correct, he contacted me through a PM regarding his account, I wasn't able to reply to his PM until late one evening after I had corrected the glitch. Just checked his account and he hasn't logged on since 6-30-15 but the account is still active and he has not been banned.

shooter
07-17-2015, 07:10 AM
There you go guys. Our leader has spoken. I don't miss him anyway. If you think that's hard I'm sorry. Well actually I'm not. He's anti American. Thinks we are all a bunch of vigilantes. I guess that's easy when you live under our protection. You don't need a gun when your neighbor has a bunch of big ones and is willing to lay down his life for you.

stroguy
07-17-2015, 07:20 AM
The leader speaks and it is good....lol.

Yep shooter, four dead Marines in TN by a moosy pretty much confirms we need a stronger awareness of the 2A. Some folks just cannot comprehend that there are evil people. My gun is the ultimate equalizer for those evil people.

Vondawg
07-17-2015, 07:24 AM
Heard he got his pistol permit and is busy practicing at the range :poke:f

shooter
07-17-2015, 02:28 PM
Stro I fantasize of the day when some whacko walks into a place and pulls his gun and Mister Joe Blow , American Patriot , pulls his gun and double taps him in the chest. THATS when the second amendment is working.

stroguy
07-17-2015, 02:49 PM
It happened in Chicago. Uber driver dropped a dimwit shooting up a park. What's Uber's response? No guns in Uber cars, driver or passenger.

GNW
07-17-2015, 05:14 PM
http://www.youtube.com/embed/9RABZq5IoaQ?feature=player_embedded

stroguy
07-17-2015, 06:02 PM
http://www.youtube.com/embed/9RABZq5IoaQ?feature=player_embedded

Pretty amazing eh?

Phantom
07-20-2015, 11:06 AM
Just an update on our beloved bigbird ....

His registration issues are on his end .... not ours upon further investigation regarding his account .... he HAS been on our board practically everyday since July 1st

My partial response to a email that I just opened ...... bigbird ---->>>>>

Honesty is not just a word .... it's a habit . I personally don't tolerate very well .... LIARS, CHEATS, FRAUDS or THIEVES
Once again, you have provided me with FALSE information . Upon further investigation (WASTING MY TIME) , I have discovered that you have been on here regularly and as recent as of yesterday. It is indeed the truth and I will not allow you to disparage my name or reputation. I have high standards and live by them to the best of my ability and treat everyone with fairness, respect and dignity

Respectfully, Phantom

stroguy
07-20-2015, 11:32 AM
He was backhanded accusatory of myself asking for his removal and I challenged him to ask you. Never did get his follow up response and I don't want to know. I demanded an apology in the open. He did apologize but I never got his answer to the inquest.

Phantom
07-20-2015, 01:01 PM
Regardless, let's please move on.

bigbird is part of this community/ our family.

It will be his choice if he decides to post/wrestle or entertain.

He was never banned nor locked out.

We have glitches with these forums and sometimes I haven't been able to get in without the assistance of my website Guru.

We all have our beliefs and experiences that differ from someone else's .... it doesn't make their experiences or beliefs any less valuable unless it is indeed proven to be false.

Please respect one another and remember this is our CLUBHOUSE, the door swings both ways.

Let's ride

Vondawg
07-20-2015, 01:16 PM
You are a very big person with a lot of patience....wade thru more than your share and I know you'd say it comes with the territory... But why someone is allowed to throw BS and pick arguments with "Clubhouse" members over ideology (as we know libs like to do) like the faculty lounge, and not motorcycles stuff is well .....lets just say that door has swung and don't let it hit you in the ass. No loss.

stroguy
07-20-2015, 01:36 PM
I'm with you Tony. Flick a booger on me, I can't just wipe it off. Issue is over and we ride on.

cosborn
07-21-2015, 05:03 PM
Everyone should be able to voice their opinion without being hammered.
Bring back Bigbird

Chris

:039::039::039:

GNW
07-21-2015, 05:23 PM
Bring back Bigbird

Chris

Bring him back???
Checkout your online users. He's there. He's like quiet and shit ! Go figure ??

shooter
07-23-2015, 09:39 PM
We need to get Tax to put up a poll. Taxxxx!

Phantom
07-24-2015, 12:30 AM
Bring back Bigbird

Chris

Chris, bigbird is and has been on here.
Let's stop the childish drama. This website requires that everyone wear their big boy panties.

shot his foot

shooter
07-24-2015, 06:59 AM
Chris, bigbird is and has been on here.
Let's stop the childish drama. This website requires that everyone wear their big boy panties.

shot his foot

:079: