PDA

View Full Version : Ready to hit the road.

BACA
07-31-2013, 06:51 PM
Just picked up my Bushtec Sportstar today and I'm ready for a weeks vacation......see you all on the road and Ride Safe!

Steve 0080
07-31-2013, 08:56 PM
Great looking trailer....was my first choice before I went crazy and started spending the children's inheritance....

My custom Bushtec trailer should be here by the end of next week...plan on pulling it to Savannah and pick up my custom Mud Flap as narcissistic as I am... firm up the routes with my friend who will be leading a ride as well ...never pulled a trailer with a bike before ...should be interesting to say the least!

BACA
07-31-2013, 08:58 PM
Great looking trailer....was my first choice before I went crazy and started spending the children's inheritance....

My custom Bushtec trailer should be here by the end of next week...plan on pulling it to Savannah and pick up my custom Mud Flap as narcissistic as I am... firm up the routes with my friend who will be leading a ride as well ...never pulled a trailer with a bike before ...should be interesting to say the least!

Hint: Just make sure you can see the trailer in your rear view mirrors.......I forgot mine was even back there.

Steve 0080
07-31-2013, 09:07 PM
Thanks !!! I have heard great things about the Bushtec...I did go to the GL1800 board @ trailers and read the last 20 pages and most of the threads to see what I was getting into...best I can tell just make sure you have some tongue weight and enjoy! This is the second one I have seen behind your bike so you must be a PRO!!! Enjoy your VACA.....