PDA

View Full Version : CALIFORNIA/BAY AREA GATHERINGS?

hgslayr
07-23-2015, 12:38 AM
Is there any F6B gatherings/rides in the bay area of San fran to Sacramento area..I live in Roseville and would love to see what others have done to their Bs...

Bruce B
07-23-2015, 01:46 AM
Is there any F6B gatherings/rides in the bay area of San fran to Sacramento area..I live in Roseville and would love to see what others have done to their Bs...

Several of us have gotten together a couple of times here in Sacramento but other commitments have made it difficult to schedule more than that. I'm near Garfield and 80, fairly close to you, and if you're available for morning coffee or lunch, let's put something on the calendar. Good hearing from you.

Bruce

hgslayr
07-23-2015, 02:14 AM
I own and operate a business here in Roseville so mornings dont work and every other weekend I get my kids, but if you guys get a group together give me a shout on a weekend day...

edgeman55
07-23-2015, 12:06 PM
I am just east of Carson City,NV and if you guys put together a weekend get together I would come down to play.Plus I could check out that Traxion setup you have Bruce.

Bruce B
07-23-2015, 01:28 PM
I am just east of Carson City,NV and if you guys put together a weekend get together I would come down to play.Plus I could check out that Traxion setup you have Bruce.

Sounds good to me. I just sent a PM to Philbert40 in the hope that he can be cajoled into putting together something really casual and fun. He's good at that. How's that for a swift kick?

Later,

Bruce

Philbert40
07-23-2015, 09:10 PM
Thanks Bruce...I think. I'd love go try and plan a day ride on a Saturday. What's everyone think about September 12th or 19th?

We could meet at a Starbucks for coffee and then ride to a lunch spot I have in mind...anyways, if your interested, reply and I'll get a route planned up.

Would be good to see a few other F6B's and all the farkels. :stirthepot:

Bruce B
07-23-2015, 09:21 PM
Thanks Bruce...I think. I'd love go try and plan a day ride on a Saturday. What's everyone think about September 12th or 19th?

We could meet at a Starbucks for coffee and then ride to a lunch spot I have in mind...anyways, if your interested, reply and I'll get a route planned up.

Would be good to see a few other F6B's and all the farkels. :stirthepot:

Sounds great to me, Phil. Sept. 12 works well but not the 19th. I have another iron clad commitment on the 19th.

Yeahoo Whoyah
07-23-2015, 10:19 PM
Sounds great to me, Phil. Sept. 12 works well but not the 19th. I have another iron clad commitment on the 19th.

Phil & Bruce and ?.....It's been awhile since we met for a ride, eh? Any chance it could be Sunday Sept 13 instead of Saturday the 12th? Saturday is the antique M/C show and swap at A&S Powersports in Roseville. It's a good event and I plan to attend with my '71 Moto Guzzi.
If that won't work, no worries, perhaps another time?

hgslayr
07-24-2015, 12:47 AM
Been doing Busters BBQ in Calistoga alot lately...128 around Berryessa to silverado trail to Calistoga...Fun ride and good food..
Ill check to see if I have kids that weekend...

Bruce B
07-24-2015, 04:00 PM
I can't do the 13th. I'm in charge of an all day event that day.

Philbert40
08-12-2015, 11:00 PM
Ok....I got a great idea! Lets meet for breakfast and then ride down to the Renegade Rendezvous in Dixon on Saturday 9/12/15. If you go to the website for the event, it looks like a blast. :clap2:

I will post a restaurant for breakfast in the next few days.

happygirl:beer3:

Bruce B
08-15-2015, 12:18 AM
Ok....I got a great idea! Lets meet for breakfast and then ride down to the Renegade Rendezvous in Dixon on Saturday 9/12/15. If you go to the website for the event, it looks like a blast. :clap2:

I will post a restaurant for breakfast in the next few days.

happygirl:beer3:

I'm in. Let's ride. I'll be waiting for the details.

Heading over Ebbetts Pass tomorrow. At about 9,000 feet it should be a bit cooler than here in the valley. That ride is always fun and interesting, especially when the road narrows and Caltrans doesn't bother with painting a yellow line.

Philbert40
09-04-2015, 07:52 PM
Ok...here is the deal. Let's meet for breakfast at Brookfields Restaurant @ 11135 Folsom Blvd. At 9am, and after breakfast ride down to Dixon for the Renegade Rendezvous.

I'll have a good route planned and ready to go.:clap2:

I'll see you all there!

SierraKen
09-05-2015, 05:55 PM
Ok...here is the deal. Let's meet for breakfast at Brookfields Restaurant @ 11135 Folsom Blvd. At 9am, and after breakfast ride down to Dixon for the Renegade Rendezvous.

I'll see you all there!

Picking up my new 2015 Blue F6B on Tuesday! Then on to Colorado for the ride in. Have been on a GL1800 for five years. Getting excited for a new ride.

Would enjoy meeting you guys for rides on my return. Live in San Rafael but enjoy riding all over.

Please keep me in the loop on any future rides.
Thanks
Ken
KUAyers@ aol.com

stroguy
09-05-2015, 06:04 PM
Welcome to the show and congrats.

Marauderm
09-06-2015, 12:59 AM

I'll see you all there!

I live up the road off Hazel Ave. if I don't have any conflicts I will join. Mine is costom sun sparkle yellow.

hgslayr
09-06-2015, 12:05 PM
I have kids that weekend but maybe I can sneek out and meet for breakfast....Ill let you guys know..

LSA376
09-07-2015, 10:42 AM
I'm up in Placerville, please keep me in mind for rides or get togethers, love to connect with you, unfortunately I'm out of town that weekend :-(

edgeman55
09-07-2015, 01:17 PM
I too will not be able to make it as the 12th is my B-Day and the wife and grandkids have a day planned for me.If you do another one I will love to come over the mountain and meet you guys.Have fun on the 12th.

Bruce B
09-07-2015, 02:41 PM
I too, have had a conflict come up. It's not of my making and it isn't something that I can just blow off. I'll have to wait until another get together. Have a great time in Dixon mingling with the Harleys.