a couple pics

15374 15375
i couldn't figure out how to send a private message with pics, lol

BIGLRY
07-25-2015, 01:02 PM
a couple pics

15374 15375
i couldn't figure out how to send a private message with pics, lol
Got it...now will Kury sell the 3/4" drop mount without the boards so I can use the Kinetics?

baiao
07-25-2015, 01:46 PM
CALLED KURY CUSTOMER SERVICE AND THE ANSWER IS "NO":banghead:

Have to buy the whole kit, Kuryakyn Premium Mini Boards With Comfort Drop Mounts For Honda GoldWing 2001-2015

coffee_weasle
07-25-2015, 03:31 PM
YEP, that's the rub!!! they will not sell parts separately

stroguy
07-25-2015, 04:21 PM
Here's a question for you..........how strong do you think the mounts are? I have the drops and the miniboards. I have stood on them for a few seconds while running down the road to straighten my junk after it was in a squeeze play. Think they can withstand that standing....200+ poundage?

BIGLRY
07-25-2015, 04:33 PM
YEP, that's the rub!!! they will not sell parts separately
Yea, kind of figure that when I could not fine them in the on line catalog. I ain't going to buy another set to throw away the boards to get the comfort drop mounts and use a different peg. Kury just don't make it easy.:banghead:
What I really want is a black with rubber, spring loaded, 4 3/4" long, semi-round foot peg 3/4" lower than the stock one is now, even the OEM pegs just 3/4" lower. Looks like time to make something custom in the foot peg mounting department.:tools1:

stroguy
07-25-2015, 04:58 PM
Larry, if you want the mounts, I'll take the boards. We can split the cost some way. I want an extra set to repaint and don't want to lose any drive time. Just let me know.

BIGLRY
07-25-2015, 05:02 PM
Here's a question for you..........how strong do you think the mounts are? I have the drops and the miniboards. I have stood on them for a few seconds while running down the road to straighten my junk after it was in a squeeze play. Think they can withstand that standing....200+ poundage?Absolutely :yes: I stood on mine more than once when I had them I did not like the boards so I sold them, mounts and all.:icon_doh:

BIGLRY
07-25-2015, 05:06 PM
Larry, if you want the mounts, I'll take the boards. We can split the cost some way. I want an extra set to repaint and don't want to lose any drive time. Just let me know.Humm let me think about that.:icon_biggrin:

edgeman55
07-25-2015, 07:27 PM
Here's a question for you..........how strong do you think the mounts are? I have the drops and the miniboards. I have stood on them for a few seconds while running down the road to straighten my junk after it was in a squeeze play. Think they can withstand that standing....200+ poundage?

I go 385lbs and have stood on mine to rearrange the boys and have had no problem-So you should be good to go.

Steve 0080
07-25-2015, 07:51 PM
I'm glad I don't have to pay to feed you guys !!!!!!!

stroguy
07-25-2015, 07:57 PM
You do if they are on a steady diet of government cheese.

shooter
07-25-2015, 08:43 PM
Stro the people that eat off the Gov nowadays eat better than you and I.

stroguy
07-25-2015, 09:01 PM
Stro the people that eat off the Gov nowadays eat better than you and I.

I keep searching for a skinny Lone Star Card user.

BIGLRY
07-25-2015, 09:10 PM
I'm glad I don't have to pay to feed you guys !!!!!!!
Hehe, I have two brothers, "all you can eat" Buffets would lock their doors when mom and pop would bring us to town for dinner.:icon_lol:
http://www.californiavtxriders.com/phpBB3/gallery/image7686.jpg

stroguy
07-25-2015, 09:13 PM
Yes oh yes. We had an eater that would hammer the Chinese buffet. One lunch the lady told him to leave. She said that he had all he could eat, get out.

BIGLRY
07-25-2015, 09:26 PM
Yes oh yes. We had an eater that would hammer the Chinese buffet. One lunch the lady told him to leave. She said that he had all he could eat, get out.
Been there done that, in Fairbanks AK we would do lunch at a Chinese buffet every day, after a week they started closing for an hr at noon.:yikes: Went in for dinner and cook came out with cleaver and told us two fill ups then go home. LOL

Steve 0080
07-25-2015, 11:49 PM
I had a guy named Bill, 6'3" 325#, that worked for me at one time...we went into a Ky Fried Chicken place for their all you can eat buffet... he was putting his food on a tray and not using the supplied plates...after a couple of rounds the manager asked him to leave!!!! It got kinda of ugly...I was paying and he was not done!

ths61
07-25-2015, 11:55 PM
I had a guy named Bill, 6'3" 325#, that worked for me at one time...we went into a Ky Fried Chicken place for their all you can eat buffet... he was putting his food on a tray and not using the supplied plates...after a couple of rounds the manager asked him to leave!!!! It got kinda of ugly...I was paying and he was not done!

For his sake, I hope they washed the trays !

edgeman55
07-26-2015, 03:17 PM
Nice to know I'm not the only one who has been booted from a all you can eat.Back in my college days my fellow front linemen from our football team would make buffet owners cringe when we all walked in.5 guys all around 330 and all 6'4" and above.The best one was a Sizzler that had a all you could eat ribs night.The poor girl was bringing us ribs on a 3'X3' platter.Our table looked like a dinosaur bone yard.The manager came over and said we were done and after some talk we were allowed one more fill-so much for all you can eat.Come to think of it I don't think they ever offered that deal again!:icon_biggrin: