PDA

View Full Version : 2015 BBB in Fayetteville, AR

okiedoc
07-31-2015, 07:06 PM
September 23-26. Anyone on here going. We already have our rooms booked in Eureka Springs. Went last year and had a great time. Awesome roads all around the area.

53driver
07-31-2015, 07:59 PM
Big beautiful busties?
Brazenly branded bovines?
Beads butts and boobies?
Bountiful bottomless beverages?
Bickering bitchy bitches?
Better Business Bureau?

Please elaborate!

flat6bagger
07-31-2015, 08:11 PM
Bikes
Blues
BBQ

Doug

53driver
07-31-2015, 08:14 PM
Bikes
Blues
BBQ

Doug

That works too!

okiedoc
07-31-2015, 09:17 PM
Big beautiful busties?
Brazenly branded bovines?
Beads butts and boobies?
Bountiful bottomless beverages?
Bickering bitchy bitches?
Better Business Bureau?

Please elaborate!I would imagine you can find all of these things at the BBB. Or at least most of them. Last year they had factory test rides from Yamaha, Indian, Harley and Victory.

flat6bagger
08-01-2015, 08:03 AM
Okiedoc,
I think he is asking what BBB stands for.

Doug

maulcatt
08-15-2015, 04:46 PM
I been there many times on sport bikes. This will be my first year on my f6b, looking forward to the ride.

crawdad
08-25-2015, 04:55 PM
I been there many times on sport bikes. This will be my first year on my f6b, looking forward to the ride.

Is there any camp grounds around there.

Arkf6bRider
08-25-2015, 08:54 PM
Devils den state park a few minutes So. Of Fayetteville. Creeks RV resort 10 minutes north.

NitroGoose
08-27-2015, 07:24 PM
I would imagine you can find all of these things at the BBB. Or at least most of them. Last year they had factory test rides from Yamaha, Indian, Harley and Victory.

I'll be there. This will be my 4th year. Usually ride down with a couple friends. Love seeing all of custom bikes lined up on Dickson St. The Pig Trail is a sweet ride! Beautiful country down there.

Test-rode an Indian Scout at last year's rally. Loved a lot of things about that bike, and was close to pulling the trigger on one, until I got on their forum and read about all of the first year 'quirks' they were having. Had a serious amount of power for an 1100. But, after customizing it with bags, windscreen, and passenger stuff, it was in the same price bracket as I paid for my F6B, and I have a feeling the Honda will last longer. Probably the biggest deal-breaker for me was the small feeling of the bike and the miniscule tank size.

But, I digress. Great rally! Feels like the size of Sturgis without all of the craziness. Plus (like Western South Dakota), there are a lot of towns/cities within an hour or less from each other that are great for riding between, and it also helps spread out the congestion.

jm21ddd15
08-27-2015, 08:52 PM
If you ride the Pig Trail from north to south, I suggest a short ride to the Russleville Honda Dealership. It is impressive! So many Wings and 6s, and lots of custom paint jobs. I don't think you will be disappointed. Just an idea. :shrug:

NitroGoose
08-31-2015, 12:54 AM
If you ride the Pig Trail from north to south, I suggest a short ride to the Russleville Honda Dealership. It is impressive! So many Wings and 6s, and lots of custom paint jobs. I don't think you will be disappointed. Just an idea. :shrug:

Funny you should mention that... because HR is where I purchased mine.

lmbsrb7
09-06-2015, 08:53 PM
I will be in Fayetteville, AR at Bikes Blues & BBQ. My fourth time attending. Staying at Holiday Inn in town. Great people and bike watching on Dickson Street.