PDA

View Full Version : PMs not showing if sent

flat6bagger
08-03-2015, 05:16 PM
I tried answering a member and I am not seeing that my messages were sent today.
Every other message I sent prior to today shows up that it had sent.

Doug

ths61
08-03-2015, 05:20 PM
I tried answering a member and I am not seeing that my messages were sent today.
Every other message I sent prior to today shows up that it had sent.

Doug

Is your message quota full? If so, you will have to delete some messages to be able to send more.

Phantom
08-03-2015, 05:30 PM
Is your message quota full? If so, you will have to delete some messages to be able to send more.

:icon_wink::yes: my guess as well

BIGLRY
08-03-2015, 05:39 PM
I don't receive any e-mail notifications that any thing has been posted in the treads I'm watching or about PMs sent to me ever since I got locked out by changing my e-mail address.
According to Phantom all my setting are correct here and I have checked my computer settings and this forum is on my e-mail safe list.. Also deleted cookies with big glass of milk and dumped all messages in my PM box and cleaned up with Charmin Ultra Soft. Sure would be nice to know when a PM was sent or a new post to a thread I'm participating in.:icon_biggrin:

Phantom
08-03-2015, 05:44 PM
larry, I will forward this again to my website guru. arghhhhh!:banghead:

BIGLRY
08-03-2015, 05:55 PM
larry, I will forward this again to my website guru. arghhhhh!:banghead:Thanks, :yes:

flat6bagger
08-03-2015, 08:34 PM
I only have a total of 67 messages stored.

Doug

stroguy
08-03-2015, 09:26 PM
Were you answering me Doug?

stroguy
08-03-2015, 09:26 PM
I don't receive any e-mail notifications that any thing has been posted in the treads I'm watching or about PMs sent to me ever since I got locked out by changing my e-mail address.
According to Phantom all my setting are correct here and I have checked my computer settings and this forum is on my e-mail safe list.. Also deleted cookies with big glass of milk and dumped all messages in my PM box and cleaned up with Charmin Ultra Soft. Sure would be nice to know when a PM was sent or a new post to a thread I'm participating in.:icon_biggrin:

Same here.

flat6bagger
08-03-2015, 09:32 PM
Stro,
Yes I was.

ths61
08-03-2015, 09:40 PM
Same here.

Stro,

Just tried to ping you and got the following error message:

"... stroguy has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space. ..."

I think the quota includes both the inbox and the outbox.

Flat6Bagger,

I was able to send you a ping. Looks like the problem is on Stro's side.

HTH

stroguy
08-03-2015, 09:42 PM
Stro,

Just tried to ping you and got the following error message:

"... stroguy has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space. ..."

I think the quota includes both the inbox and the outbox.

Much thanks. I will throw out some trash.

Edit: Wow I was loaded with some old stuff. It's gone. Thanks again.

flat6bagger
08-03-2015, 09:53 PM
Thanks 61
I see what you meant.

Stro tell me if you just got my message please.

Doug

stroguy
08-03-2015, 09:54 PM
Stro,
Yes I was.

I have your PM.....you are the man Doug. Thanks a ton from my bum to my heart.

flat6bagger
08-03-2015, 09:58 PM
Your welcome my brother.
I try to help those who have helped me in some sort of way.
You have,so I did.

Doug

ths61
FWIW, when you press the [SUBMIT] button on a message with a quota problem, the GUI returns back to the PM text screen.

The error message is not very obvious and the screen can be easily mistaken for a sent message.

BIGLRY
My sent and receive box is darn near empty with about 4 messages in each and they are from the last 3 days as I have emptied them when I started having the problems to no avail.:icon_frown: I also get no e-mail from this web site no matter what I try.

flat6bagger
08-03-2015, 10:03 PM
I got to go and get my pencil and do me some cypherin.
I am about as tech savey as a turnip. LOL

Doug

ths61
08-03-2015, 10:19 PM
I like this permutation of the full mailbox issue.

The receiver's mailbox is full so just send him a PM to remind him to delete some messages. :yikes:

BIGLRY
08-04-2015, 12:45 PM
I like this permutation of the full mailbox issue.

The receiver's mailbox is full so just send him a PM to remind him to delete some messages. :yikes::icon_laugh::icon_laugh::icon_laugh::yes: