PDA

View Full Version : Police

FlyinF
08-02-2013, 01:11 PM
Just saw San Antonio police copper chopper on black F6B, wise choice much easier to maneuver in tight traffic situation.

Steve 0080
08-02-2013, 01:17 PM
Cool !!!!!!!!!!!

Texas TC
08-02-2013, 01:55 PM
The NTTA tried special Police outfitted Valkyrie's a few years ago to patrol toll roads in North Texas. Reports stated they abandoned them due to reliability and durability issues. I hope the F6B works for them. The bike looks like it was made for a Police bike. I have noticed a few ST1300 Honda's on the street used by some of the Dallas suburb Police departments. Most departments around here are still using Harley's.

edgeman55
08-02-2013, 02:40 PM
NV Hwy Patrol are getting 3 F6B"s in Police form to try out.You ask how do I know? Well the first week I had My new Black F6B I was riding west on Hwy 50 from my home in Dayton heading to Carson City.Getting use to the seamless power on this bike I was very aware of watching my speed.Heading east bound I saw a NV motor officer pass me and his head whipped around as I passed him.I looked down and said to myself Hmmm I'm doing 63 in a posted 60mph zone why did he do that? Well I looked into the mirror and saw him do a 180 hit the lights and he was comin for me.Crap I thought he couldn't really be after me!So he catches me and as I am pulling over to the curb he rides up to the left of me and stops only to ask "How do I like the Bike".I laugh and said Geez man you had me going.We spent the next few minutes talking about the bike and I let him take it for a 5 minute ride.He loved it and said he wa going to put in for one when they come.Last thing I said before riding off was to remember me if he happened to see me exceeding the posted limit:icon_lol:

Paul B Blues
08-03-2013, 04:40 AM
Here you go....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMJBud9GYfQ

Gumby
08-03-2013, 06:47 AM
Tough to justify when HD leases the department new outfitted bikes for $1 a year.