PDA

View Full Version : Trump Dominates

shooter
08-07-2015, 08:48 AM
TRUMP for PREZ. Dang!!! He kicked azz last night. Called our leaders stupid. Bless his little pea pickin heart. (That's what my grandma would have said if she was still here).

flat6bagger
08-07-2015, 08:50 AM
and he slammed Rosie!
Go Donald.
Woo hoo!

Doug

bobbyf6b
08-07-2015, 10:09 AM
From Drudge:

Check out this story on CNNMoney:

http://money.cnn.com/2015/08/07/media/gop-debate-fox-news-ratings/index.html

'all/right'

Elroy
08-07-2015, 10:25 AM
For the most part I thought Trump did well. He didn't change his personality to appear more "proper" and "president-like" (thank god about the latter, sick of false politicians) that's for sure. Would've liked some more substance in some of his responses though.

Paul's a lip-flapper who doesn't know when to shut up.

I was impressed with Rubio, liked him.

Bush & Christie I thought both were just luke-warm.

Huckabee in my opinion is too out-of-touch with today's culture and people.

Carson surprised me. Hadn't heard much about/from him prior to last night. Would've liked to have heard from him more. Seems like an intelligent guy, not just in neurology but in general. I could've listened to him talk all night. A very calm, soothing voice.

Cruz & Walker I was surprised didn't make much of an impression with me.

I didn't watch the "pre-debate" debate but I heard Fiorina did quite well.

Elroy
08-07-2015, 10:36 AM
I LOVED how almost all of the candidates took shots at Hillary, and they were good zingers too! Those were the best moments of the night!

Steve 0080
08-07-2015, 10:48 AM
+1 on Carson...Sadly most of the country needs their azz patted so Trump will not last long...

shooter
08-07-2015, 11:06 AM
+1 on Carson...Sadly most of the country needs their azz patted so Trump will not last long...

Steve don't bust my bubble. I would really like to "BELIEVE" just for a little while.

ths61
08-07-2015, 11:17 AM
Fox seemed to have it out for Trump from the get-go last night while lobbing softballs to all of the other candidates. In stark contrast, they seemed to favor Bush by the amount of air time and softballs that were laid at his feet.

Carson and Huckabee did a better job last night than I have ever seen them do before.

Chris Christie attended the wrong party's debates. IMHO, Christie needs to be splitting the democratic party vote.

Fiorina walked away with over 80% of the earlier debate votes. She seemed very well informed and up on all of the issues that was presented to her.

okiedoc
08-07-2015, 05:47 PM
I thought Fiorina was sharp, very well versed on the international community and presented herself very well. Rubio did well but his amnesty history does not sit well with me. Cruz is still my first choice because he knows the constitution and seems to honor it. Carson impressed me more than I thought he would. I liked what I heard from Huckabee, especially the Fair Tax. I have been a fan of it for some time. Christie and Bush are old news. Trump is a breath of fresh air but I don't think he will get the nomination. Biden may be the Democratic nominee, I don't believe Hillary is electable with all her scandals. Maybe the FBI criminal investigation will put her where she belongs.