PDA

View Full Version : Electronic Shop Manual - F6B 2013

Johnhowley
08-17-2015, 09:33 AM
Does anybody have a link to an electric copy of the "shop manual" for a 2013 F6B? I can find links to the "owners manual". Looking for the procedure on torquing down the steering stem bearing.

ths61
08-17-2015, 10:34 AM
FWIW, I have seen an online PDF of the owner's manual, but not the service/shop manual. Had to order a hard copy.

DarkKnt
08-17-2015, 12:26 PM
I belong to another bike forum (different bike!) where somebody posted links, usernames/passwords to a site that has everything you could possibly want - shop manuals, parts diagrams, old magazine articles, etc, etc.... Not for the F6B sadly! If there is the same sort of thing for the Gold Wing, I don't know about it. Kind of surprising that there isn't one though...

Miwhite
08-18-2015, 06:17 AM
I belong to another bike forum (different bike!) where somebody posted links, usernames/passwords to a site that has everything you could possibly want - shop manuals, parts diagrams, old magazine articles, etc, etc.... Not for the F6B sadly! If there is the same sort of thing for the Gold Wing, I don't know about it. Kind of surprising that there isn't one though...

What site is it? I'm interested in shop manuals for other bikes.

DarkKnt
08-19-2015, 12:33 PM
Kinda nice to be able to look at the original Suzuki parts list and the service manuals... - for free!

DarkKnt
08-19-2015, 12:36 PM
I guess the age group associated with the 'wing isn't quite as "tech savvy" as the sport bike crowd...