PDA

View Full Version : $100 Heli Bars Install at Wing Ding

Cool Hand Luke
08-19-2015, 08:36 PM
If you are planning on going to Wing Ding this year and want Heli Bars this might interest you:

http://blog.motorcycle.com/2015/08/19/motorcycle-news/helibars-offering-100-on-site-gold-wingf6b-installation-at-wing-ding-37/

I'll be at our Franklin Rally :icon_wink:

Of course, you can make both events if you leave Saturday afternoon/Sunday morning from Franklin to Huntsville, or maybe do Huntsville first on Thursday and come to Franklin Friday.

Doug44
08-20-2015, 10:20 AM
If you are planning on going to Wing Ding this year and want Heli Bars this might interest you:

http://blog.motorcycle.com/2015/08/19/motorcycle-news/helibars-offering-100-on-site-gold-wingf6b-installation-at-wing-ding-37/

I'll be at our Franklin Rally :icon_wink:

Of course, you can make both events if you leave Saturday afternoon/Sunday morning from Franklin to Huntsville, or maybe do Huntsville first on Thursday and come to Franklin Friday.

I followed the URL link and it appears a little bit like bait & swith  after closer reading it seems these are not installed for $100. So now my question what is 1/2 price labor can I get an honest answer to this question without using my decoder ring :nono:

Jimmytee
08-20-2015, 10:44 AM
I followed the URL link and it appears a little bit like bait & swith  after closer reading it seems these are not installed for $100. So now my question what is 1/2 price labor can I get an honest answer to this question without using my decoder ring :nono:

$100 installation is how I read it. It would seem their normal charge would be $200 for installation. Of course you have to buy the Helibars.

Doug44
08-20-2015, 12:20 PM
$100 installation is how I read it. It would seem their normal charge would be $200 for installation. Of course you have to buy the Helibars.

Could be as I am not familiar with the normal price of either the bars or labor. I read it as $100 for the bars & 1/2 price the normal labor charge. Cunfusinggggggg to me

Jimmytee
08-20-2015, 02:32 PM
Could be as I am not familiar with the normal price of either the bars or labor. I read it as $100 for the bars & 1/2 price the normal labor charge. Cunfusinggggggg to me

I didn't read it oike that. It says $100 for installation. The Helibars are near $800 by themselves without installation. I installed my own.