PDA

View Full Version : Another milestone met

Texas TC
08-24-2015, 09:43 AM
I took a little cool morning ride today and hit 30,000 miles on my F6B. I still consider it to be the best motorcycle I have owned. I am looking forward to many more great miles.

Fla_rider
08-24-2015, 09:50 AM
Beautiful Fast Red Bike Limited Edition (2013 only):clap2::yikes::stirthepot:

F6B1911
08-24-2015, 11:28 AM
I took a little cool morning ride today and hit 30,000 miles on my F6B. I still consider it to be the best motorcycle I have owned. I am looking forward to many more great miles.

Way to go, that's a boatload of miles, I just turned over 10k, it'll take me forever to catch up to that!!

lloydmoore1
08-24-2015, 11:37 AM

That's awesome I'm at 12000 klms so a long ways to for me.

Question of maintenace?? How much and of what so far have you done to keep it running? I would imagine at least a set of tires so far??

Texas TC
08-24-2015, 06:33 PM
That's awesome I'm at 12000 klms so a long ways to for me.

Question of maintenace?? How much and of what so far have you done to keep it running? I would imagine at least a set of tires so far??

So far, I have done my own maintenance with the exception of tire changes and one warranty trip to the dealership for a leaking fork seal. I am on my second front tire and third rear tire. I change the oil and filter every 4000 miles. I have replaced the rear driveshaft oil along with the air filter and spark plugs. Other than that, it is just ride and have fun. After I took the odometer pic this morning, I took a short ride to Oklahoma. Odometer now has over 30,150 milea.

lloydmoore1
08-25-2015, 01:11 PM
So far, I have done my own maintenance with the exception of tire changes and one warranty trip to the dealership for a leaking fork seal. I am on my second front tire and third rear tire. I change the oil and filter every 4000 miles. I have replaced the rear driveshaft oil along with the air filter and spark plugs. Other than that, it is just ride and have fun. After I took the odometer pic this morning, I took a short ride to Oklahoma. Odometer now has over 30,150 milea.

Cool thanks,ride safe.

edgeman55
08-25-2015, 02:07 PM

Congrates on the miles and here's to many more.Remember these engines break in at 100K-LOL.Saw your maintenance and you may want to change your coolant and flush your brakes and clutch at this mileage if you already had'nt.I'm getting ready to do both and will order Speedbleeders to make the job easy for one person.Coolant is a breeze to do just takes a while to refill and burp system-Also I did not remove coolant tank I just suck it out and refill.