PDA

View Full Version : New F6B for me

F6wannaB
09-06-2015, 06:26 PM
Hi All,

I finally pulled the trigger and picked up a new 2013 in black. I have been eyeballing this for a couple of years! With the incentives on the 13's and all of the happy owners on this forum made me take the plunge:icon_mrgreen:

Thanks for all of the great info, I've been happy with the paint and have taken measures to protect and so far no paint showing up on the rags:yes:

What a great bike, I love the ride, comfort and this motor! Was able to put 450 miles on over the past couple of days in between working and waxing. Thanks again for pics and info and to all of those in Franklin, have a safe trip home.

Scott

JackB
09-07-2015, 01:30 PM
Welcome to our world. You will have to change your handle from wannaB to gottaB.
I also have a black B and after a year my paint looks great you just have to be carefull with it.
I tried Liquid Glass and it looked good but I think wizard wax protects better.

khahn
09-07-2015, 01:36 PM
Welcome. This motor really is something, isn't it.

ChubbyDodds
09-07-2015, 01:53 PM
Awesome!! You will love the F6B. I bought mine and took a trip to Arkansas from Texas the next day. First bike that was nearly perfect in stock trim. Congratulations!!

F6wannaB
09-07-2015, 04:54 PM
Welcome to our world. You will have to change your handle from wannaB to gottaB.
I also have a black B and after a year my paint looks great you just have to be carefull with it.
I tried Liquid Glass and it looked good but I think wizard wax protects better.

Ordered the LG but might wait, Maguires Caranuba plus seems to do the trick.
Thanks

F6wannaB
09-07-2015, 04:56 PM
Awesome!! You will love the F6B. I bought mine and took a trip to Arkansas from Texas the next day. First bike that was nearly perfect in stock trim. Congratulations!!

Don't know anything I'll change yet :yes:
Thanks