PDA

View Full Version : It has arrived

seadog
09-08-2015, 04:43 PM
What can Brown do for you, Well it can bring you the Kuryakyn Ultra tour bag from Value Accessories. I am impressed, you open either end and you could drive a Buick in there. The whole end on either end opens up and a large flap on the front. The ends have two expandable side pocket capable of carrying quite a bit of misc. stuff. I don't see why you couldn't get two weeks of clothing and accessories in it. More D rings than you can shake a stick at for additional bags and two very adjustable straps on the front for securing to the hand rails or luggage rack on the F6b and a large Velcro strap on the rear to secure to a backrest. Rain cover and extra straps come with it. It will be a nice addition for further excursions. Very well worth the money.:yes::yes:

shooter
09-08-2015, 07:43 PM
Dog , let us know how it works out. I still haven't bought a bag. Can't decide which one.

dickiedeals
09-08-2015, 08:15 PM
:postpics:..Would love to see what it looks like..............................Dickie

seadog
09-08-2015, 08:36 PM
:postpics:..Would love to see what it looks like..............................Dickie

But Value Accessories has a picture of one, just go on their site and look up Kur 4148 and that should put you in touch with the kuryakyn Ultra touring bag. You can also go to Value Accessories home page, scroll down to the bottom of the page and you will see a box that say Rick's F6B, click on that, the big bag on his ride is the Kuryakyn Ultra touring bag.

Elroy
09-09-2015, 09:14 AM
What can Brown do for you, Well it can bring you the Kuryakyn Ultra tour bag from Value Accessories. I am impressed, you open either end and you could drive a Buick in there. The whole end on either end opens up and a large flap on the front. The ends have two expandable side pocket capable of carrying quite a bit of misc. stuff. I don't see why you couldn't get two weeks of clothing and accessories in it. More D rings than you can shake a stick at for additional bags and two very adjustable straps on the front for securing to the hand rails or luggage rack on the F6b and a large Velcro strap on the rear to secure to a backrest. Rain cover and extra straps come with it. It will be a nice addition for further excursions. Very well worth the money.:yes::yes:

I agree. This bag is sweet. I also got the Daily Tour bag that goes along with it. Between the two, its enough space for my wife, with a little left over for myself. :icon_redface: