PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Seat is the Ultimate!

burgs
09-13-2015, 07:49 PM
I recently purchased the Ultimate mid rider seat with both backrests and am so impressed with it. It arrived on the morning I was due to set off on a trip and it fitted quick and easy and has no interference with the pannier openers. It was comfortable from the first moment and is a lot more supportive than the stock. Yesterday I rode over 1020 kilometres to get back home for work and my butt or back were not sore at all. I would highly recommend this seat to anyone considering swapping over the stock. The F6B is the ultimate bike, I have fitted the helibars as well and now I can just ride and ride. I love this bike, love it. :icon_biggrin:

shooter
09-13-2015, 08:11 PM
Hey Burgs , how big a guy are you. I know that's personal but we are all family here.

okf6b
09-13-2015, 08:43 PM
I recently purchased the Ultimate mid rider seat with both backrests and am so impressed with it. It arrived on the morning I was due to set off on a trip and it fitted quick and easy and has no interference with the pannier openers. It was comfortable from the first moment and is a lot more supportive than the stock. Yesterday I rode over 1020 kilometres to get back home for work and my butt or back were not sore at all. I would highly recommend this seat to anyone considering swapping over the stock. The F6B is the ultimate bike, I have fitted the helibars as well and now I can just ride and ride. I love this bike, love it. :icon_biggrin:

Good to hear! I ordered my mid-rider last week and am anxious to get it.

Steve 0080
09-13-2015, 08:46 PM
Yup..great seat I have owned 4 of them! 225#

burgs
09-13-2015, 08:48 PM
Hi Shooter, I'm about 220lbs, 6'1, long legs.

shooter
09-13-2015, 08:59 PM
Thanks Burgs to you and Steve. I'm leaning toward the Ultimate King. 6'1" and 290.

Old Ryder
09-13-2015, 09:06 PM
Thanks Burgs to you and Steve. I'm leaning toward the Ultimate King. 6'1" and 290.

Hey Shooter---- at 6'1"@250 lbs and 32" inseam the King Boy fits me great, but even I a not flat footed at a stop sign.

shooter
09-13-2015, 09:33 PM
Thats not a problem 1 up. I would hope to be flat footed 2 up. I like the stock seat position but the seat itself sucks after an hour.

GHOSTRACER
09-19-2015, 09:01 AM
How is the seat height/width compared stock? I had the Ultimate on my VTX and loved it. Put two IBA rides on it without issues. I'm not quite flat footed with the stock seat, so don't want anything taller.

okf6b
09-19-2015, 07:03 PM
How is the seat height/width compared stock? I had the Ultimate on my VTX and loved it. Put two IBA rides on it without issues. I'm not quite flat footed with the stock seat, so don't want anything taller.

When I ordered my seat a couple of weeks ago the Ultimate site states "We have maintained the stock ride height and our lower back support area is 7 inches high and more vertical for total support and will sit you a little closer to the handle bars." I'm counting on that as I don't need additional height either.

burgs
09-19-2015, 07:58 PM
I haven't noticed any difference in ride height from stock. I found the seat a little firmer than stock which is good for me as I found the stock too soft and not supportive.

Rudy
09-19-2015, 09:46 PM
I purchased the Ultimate King seat and it's been great for me. I am 6'2, 245lbs, with a 34" inseam. The backrest is a real nice option. I had an Ultimate seat on my Valkyrie and was very happy with it. Quality seat.

Ultimate Seats
09-22-2015, 04:07 PM
Just stopped by and was glad to see all the positive comments. Thanks guys, we sincerely appreciate it.

Best,

Dave

ths61
09-22-2015, 05:30 PM
Anyone have an Ultimate seat in SoCal that I could check out?

Also, do they make heated seats ?

TIA

willtill
09-22-2015, 06:09 PM
I need a new seat. Was going to check out Mean City Cycles again and send my seat to them. But that's always a crap shoot. Really always a crap shoot with any seat; "butt tested" unseen...

Was looking at the Ultimate mid rider seat seat; but I DO NOT want to be moved forward. I'm trying to preserve my current riding position. And their King Seat moves you back. I don't want that either... as of yet.

Maybe if Ultimate Seats reads my comments, they will comment. Just for all of our general edification. Can the Ultimate mid rider seat seat maintain current stock seat distance from the handlebars?

Not ready to pull the trigger on any seat choice as of yet... still researching. But Ultimate Seats is on my radar now....