PDA

View Full Version : Still hated after all these years

taxfree4
09-19-2015, 10:27 AM
Some people get on their knees and beg you to hate them

stroguy
09-19-2015, 10:40 AM
I try not to use hate as it is such a definitive word, but my disgust with that tramp will die when she dies or I die. An apology is useless.

seadog
09-19-2015, 11:15 AM
I try not to use hate as it is such a definitive word, but my disgust with that tramp will die when she dies or I die. An apology is useless.

What she did in Vietnam, will never be forgot by any Vet that was in during that war. She should have been stood up against a wall and shot for that. I still don't watch any of her movies and never will.

taxfree4
09-19-2015, 12:48 PM

Don't worry I'll say it for you, "I HATE that communist bitch who has the blood of American soldiers on her hands, by aiding and abetting the enemy, and the mother who had her. I will HATE her till the day she dies and wish her a long, painful death.

taxfree4
09-19-2015, 12:49 PM
That was therapeutic and refreshing, I feel like a morning breeze again.

shooter
09-19-2015, 08:14 PM
Guys I'm worried about tax. He's been so quiet and reserved. I can't get him to talk about whats bothering him. He just bottles it all up inside.............I'm with ya brother. I can't stand her either. And like above , I refuse to watch her movies.

stroguy
09-19-2015, 08:57 PM
And we should not forget the Canadian contribution to the fonda landscape of antiAmericanism. Donald Sutherland is another turd that crosses the border of this foul horrible nation to collect his paychecks. He is another twisted moron that has all of the answers.

BIGLRY
09-19-2015, 11:55 PM
I'm right there with ya guys, I sense a group hug is in order here.
http://www.politifake.org/image/political/small/1206/barack-hussien-obama-is-not-only-good-friends-jane-hanoi-fon-politics-1339109070.jpg

oldguy2
09-20-2015, 12:10 AM
As my grandfather told me, ; " I like to check those liberal sobs out every 20 years or so just to keep my disgust fresh."
Thanks for the refresher.