PDA

View Full Version : Thank You, Clearview!

NitroGoose
09-22-2015, 12:33 AM
Received my Clearview windshield today. Called around Labor Day asking if it was possible to get one in time for the trip to BBB. They checked their inventory, and didn't have one exactly like I wanted, but said they'd make a note to have it shipped by the 21st, and voila, that's when it actually arrived.

Ordered the medium, sport touring w/light grey tint & no vent. Installation went quick and easy. Spent a little extra time adjusting it just right for my seating position. Took it out on the highway afterward to test and was impressed with the difference it made. Buffeting is nearly non existant, and I can hear my radio now at highway speeds.

Kudos to a company who makes the extra effort to take care of their customer. Don't see that all that often any more.

And thanks to all those who've taken the time to post about their own shield experiences. The tips - especially about taking care not to lose fasteners down inside the cowling was greatly appreciated! :cheers:

shooter
09-22-2015, 03:28 AM
I've got a Clearview with the dark tint. Great shield and it looks good too.

six2go
09-22-2015, 01:36 PM
Clearview is an exceptional business that builds a real quality product. I have two of their shields; the Sport model, and also the Sport Touring. Both are the short ones, dark tint, no vent. I run them at the lowest adjustment setting and am completely happy. I thought I would switch them depending on the seasons but I've had the Sport Touring on this entire Summer and have been comfortable. Maybe I'll switch back to the Sport in the Spring to refresh my mind as to how it feels.