PDA

View Full Version : Have I missed anything? Your opinions please

Jayrock
09-23-2015, 01:45 PM
The money from my insurance company for full replacement value should arrive any day now, so I've turned my attention to getting a new bike & accessories as soon as possible. This way I can stare at it in my garage all winter.... too cold for me to enjoy riding after the 1st week in October.
Here is my shopping list for accessories for the new black F6B I'm planning to buy. I'm going to try and keep it as black as possible, except perhaps 4-5 pieces of chrome. Let me know your thoughts, and also if you think I've missed something :

LED headlights
LED fog lights (want rectangular)
MadStad windshield
Fork brace
Kuryakyn Ergo III highway pegs
Kuryakyn ISO grips
Heated handgrips (for cooler temps in the spring & early fall... and for riding through the mountains)
Kuryakyn ISO throttle boss
Kuryakyn beverage carrier
Footboards for driver & passenger (Kury mini boards? Kury ISO-Wing Mini boards?)
Backrest for driver & passenger (possibly Smart Mount by Show Chrome)
Easy mount seat bolts
Stock Honda seat for now.... we'll see how it goes
Cobra 6 to 6 exhaust in black (not 100% sure about this yet - may pick a different after market exhaust)

and the only chrome so far:
Luggage rack (thinking large chrome rack by Show Chrome)
Intake vent & front fender Chrome accents

Steve 0080
09-23-2015, 01:47 PM
I would go with the SoCal, clear turn signals and their fog lights, covert the back to LED also !!!

ths61
09-23-2015, 06:29 PM
Here are a few ideas:

Socalmotogear's mirror switchback LEDs, they are available in clear or smoke.
National Cycle Ratcheted Smoked Mirror hand wings
Muth signal mirrors
Center Stand (if you don't get the deluxe)
USB charger
Power outlet
Heated clothing controller or pigtails (if you ride in the cold)
Battery keeper
Speaker Upgrade

dickiedeals
09-23-2015, 06:45 PM
Don't forget your belly pan and a Fomoto F-106 Valve with ADL-106 14mm-1.5 adapter For easy oil changes and no more buying crush washers......................Dickie:yes:

Hornblower
09-24-2015, 07:19 AM
Dickie--An adapter is not necessary if you use this valve:

http://www.amazon.com/F106SW-14mm-1-5-Fumoto-Adapter-Integrated-Drain/dp/B008ELJ6M0