PDA

View Full Version : Fog light mounts only

Baytown
09-30-2015, 02:46 AM
G'day everyone.
I have an expensive pair of Osram LED DRL / Fog lights and control unit that Ive never fitted to my cars. Unfortunately, I need to find a supplier of the F6B mounting brackets. Ive checked So Cal and others, but cant find anything. Does anyone know of a supplier of the mounting brackets by themselves?
Thanks for any info and best wishes.
Ken

thatonebiker
09-30-2015, 02:04 PM
Make sure you have enough spacing depth wise to fit them I custom fit ridged dually d2 driving lights in mine I actually had to shave the cowling a little on one side to make them fit custom made my own mounts using the oem fog light bolt locations and got the required spacers from a local ace hardware store

MAYHEM01
09-30-2015, 03:10 PM
G'day everyone.
I have an expensive pair of Osram LED DRL / Fog lights and control unit that Ive never fitted to my cars. Unfortunately, I need to find a supplier of the F6B mounting brackets. Ive checked So Cal and others, but cant find anything. Does anyone know of a supplier of the mounting brackets by themselves?
Thanks for any info and best wishes.
Ken

I don't know of any supplier that has mounting brackets to fit the fog lights that are not oem, I had to do some modifications with an old fog light bracket and many trips to Home Depot to find the right fit.

Wing'n it
09-30-2015, 08:43 PM
There is a set on the GL1800 riders site, includes some lights but the price is right.

* Info has been sent as a PM.

Baytown
10-01-2015, 03:10 AM
Thanks fellas.
I ended up buying SoCal LED/DRL fogs in a moment of credit card frivolity.
Now to wait a month for them to arrive.
Thanks again everyone.
Ken

Denisr
10-04-2015, 07:01 PM
Has anybody in Australia actually installed fog lights, I can't find any connection for the ones I have purchased.

ths61
10-04-2015, 07:05 PM
Has anybody in Australia actually installed fog lights, I can't find any connection for the ones I have purchased.

Past threads show the Aussie B's don't have the OEM harness stubbed in. You will have to add your own wiring.

Must be no fog in AussieLand. :shock:

Denisr
10-04-2015, 07:27 PM
Past threads show the Aussie B's don't have the OEM harness stubbed in. You will have to add your own wiring.

Must be no fog in AussieLand. :shock:

Thought so, thanks for your help.