PDA

View Full Version : So......you want to visit Au

cosborn
09-30-2015, 04:45 PM
Don't worry, we live with this all the time. Just be careful of our Ninja Turtles.

Chris

ths61
09-30-2015, 04:47 PM
What, no serpents and sea snakes ?

seadog
09-30-2015, 04:52 PM
We aren't crazy, you have some of the worlds nastiest spider, snakes, even the ants are vicious killer, not to mention great whites, salties big as a house, no thanks I will stick to Michigan, we only have one rattlesnake and its almost extinct.

Bryster
09-30-2015, 05:43 PM
Aww come-on :shock:, some of our eight legged variety's are cute....

Our beaches are clean because people are scared off by the huge white pointers, roadside meals are always available. (cooking time purely dependant on ambient road temp), and obviously you've heard of the drop bears. And unlike England our beer is cold! Thank fug.....

But other than that, this place is great!

willtill
09-30-2015, 06:11 PM
Aww come-on :shock:, some of our eight legged variety's are cute....

Our beaches are clean because people are scared off by the huge white pointers, roadside meals are always available. (cooking time purely dependant on ambient road temp), and obviously you've heard of the drop bears. And unlike England our beer is cold! Thank fug.....

But other than that, this place is great!

I have read consistently from another motorcycle forum; that your coppers are tough on bikers. Almost Nazi like.

What say ye? :popcorn:

stroguy
09-30-2015, 07:43 PM
Couple hop hogs or watermelon warheads and the white pointers lose their bite. Not many places outside of the state's I want to see, but AU is one of them. AU is gold I do's believe.

Bryster
10-01-2015, 12:22 AM
I have read consistently from another motorcycle forum; that your coppers are tough on bikers. Almost Nazi like.

What say ye? :popcorn:

Heh... well we might be, but we only pick on those doing something they shouldn't, even though -they- think they should be able too..... .batman-smilie.

If only I could swap my lights to the F6...

Bryster
10-01-2015, 12:24 AM
Couple hop hogs or watermelon warheads and the white pointers lose their bite. Not many places outside of the state's I want to see, but AU is one of them. AU is gold I do's believe.

Actually ANYTHING from the US is made of gold at the moment with the exchange rate... Come on down, I got me some bridges to sell! :icon_mrgreen:

And where I'm based, corners are entirely avoidable... you have to go looking for them!

Pumper
10-05-2015, 12:21 PM
Actually ANYTHING from the US is made of gold at the moment with the exchange rate... Come on down, I got me some bridges to sell! :icon_mrgreen:

And where I'm based, corners are entirely avoidable... you have to go looking for them!

What part of Perth you reside?

I travel AU frequent, and always have a great time. Good people and lots of white pointers, something us Yanks aren't used to seeing at the beaches...smiles

Pumper

cosborn
10-05-2015, 07:07 PM
We forgot to mention the two headed tasweigins

chris

Bryster
10-05-2015, 07:19 PM
What part of Perth you reside?

I travel AU frequent, and always have a great time. Good people and lots of white pointers, something us Yanks aren't used to seeing at the beaches...smiles

Pumper

In the foothills, so about 25k's from the CBD. Always have your aviator sunglasses for Cottesloe! :icon_cool:

Pumper
10-06-2015, 01:07 PM
In the foothills, so about 25k's from the CBD. Always have your aviator sunglasses for Cottesloe! :icon_cool:

Spot on...nice area too

Pumper
10-06-2015, 01:08 PM
We forgot to mention the two headed tasweigins

chris

ACT bloke poking fun at da two headers eh...