PDA

View Full Version : Ordered my Madstad windshield kit this morning!!

Wing'n it
10-07-2015, 08:38 AM
Been following a few of you on here about the great results you have been getting with the Madstad's so I ordered one today. Got the 15 inch in medium gray tint with the "round bottom". I was told 2 weeks so i'm hoping it makes it before it's time to put it up for the winter.

Steve 0080
10-07-2015, 08:41 AM
Butt ugly , but the best shield I have tried !!!

Vader
10-07-2015, 09:07 AM
Ordered mine last week. There appears to be some modifications to the standard screen including rounded bottom corners or with/without logo etching. I'm looking forward to the airflow impact that everyone on here raves about. Of course, I'm also looking forward to buying the one shield that many indicate they "end with" and skipping the accumulation of other shields that didn't do the trick!

stevenolts
10-07-2015, 09:34 AM
What does the round bottom do?

I have one but I don't know if it is the round bottom.

dickiedeals
10-07-2015, 10:12 AM

I agree with Steve about butt ugly.That being said its the best Shield I've ever owned even in the Rain.............Dickie

Old Ryder
10-07-2015, 11:38 AM

:lolup:

Yep!

Heavvyduty
10-07-2015, 06:41 PM
Been following a few of you on here about the great results you have been getting with the Madstad's so I ordered one today. Got the 15 inch in medium gray tint with the "round bottom". I was told 2 weeks so i'm hoping it makes it before it's time to put it up for the winter.

Just got mine Monday 10-5 . Im 6ft3 an got the 13in. And glad i did. believe the 15in would be to big to work adjustments both up an down. I have 30in inseams very tall torso.The 15in all the way down is taller then the 13in all the way up.. Still trying to find my sweet spot. Radio is lots louder . When i had the 13in all the way up , I could feel lots of wind pressure on the front end. I do believe this windshield will be my only one.