PDA

View Full Version : 50 cent question....

MichaelG
08-09-2013, 03:33 PM
Hey, if Steve can post a Million Dollar question, then I can post this 50 cent question.

Is there ANYONE that is really going to be riding out to the F6B Rally in Franklin, NC.......that lives WEST of the Mississippi River, that would want to join up and ride together, while I am heading EAST to the rally?

I would love it if someone from the West Coast was willing to ride out there with me. I have done rides like this 1000 times, and I am just tired of the long...lonely...mile after mile rides. I am to the point that it is more enjoyable to share the road, share a meal, share some conversation.

So...if anyone that lives out West, or in the Midwest, plans to ride East to the rally in Franklin, NC wants to meet up along the way, let's plan this.

MichaelG
08-10-2013, 05:21 PM
I mean, with the cost of things now-a-days, would it be so bad to post a reply to a 50 cent queastion ?

Steve got away with posting a Million Dollar question, and he got replies.:icon_rolleyes:

Maybe this is a snobbish group, and don't think it is worth their time to even look at, or be seen looking at a 50 cent question:icon_wink:

Steve 0080
08-10-2013, 05:47 PM
Hey Miles...I saw your post....just have the time to ride out to meet and ride back right now !!!

MichaelG
08-10-2013, 10:22 PM
Steve, if you leave Florida tomorrow morning, and ride out to my house in Washington State, that will give us enough time to ride up to Fairbanks, Alaska, and then to Maine, and finaly back down to North Carolina.

Think of the number of F6B riders we can pick up along that route:icon_biggrin:

It is only 2800 miles from my house to Franklin, NC, so I am not leaving here until about 3 days before the gathering. That is doable.

Steve 0080
08-10-2013, 11:22 PM
Thanks for the invite...will be missing the Alaska trip....when I travel I prefer to see more than the white and black stripe on the road!!!

MichaelG
08-11-2013, 07:53 AM
Thanks for the invite...will be missing the Alaska trip....when I travel I prefer to see more than the white and black stripe on the road!!!

Oh, Steve, then Alaska is right up your alley, as there is almost NO road striping in that state. With half of the roads being gravel or dirt, it is difficult to apply black or white stripes on that surface. At this time of year, most paved roads in Alaska are under construction, so whatever striping "was" there, has been removed.

So, to see MORE of Alaska, and to AVOID the white and black stripes on the road, come with me...and on our way to North Carolina, we can ride to Alaska, and then Maine.

Besides, towing that new Buhtec trailer to Alaska will give you a reason to give it a new paint job, after the trip:shock:

Steve 0080
08-11-2013, 09:02 AM
You are wayyyy to funny Miles.....