PDA

View Full Version : BHO makes good on campaign promise

ths61
10-10-2015, 08:44 PM
BHO's Campaign Promise: "I will not sign any bill that contains one ounce of pork."

BHO bans all pork products from federal prisons. (http://downtrend.com/71superb/did-obama-ban-pork-in-federal-prisons-to-appease-muslim-inmates/)

Silly me, I thought he was referring to kickbacks.

stroguy
10-10-2015, 08:50 PM
Well you won't find me in prison anytime soon....I love the swine.

Will he offer up kosher meals for our Jewish inmates?

Jayrock
10-10-2015, 09:24 PM
Well you won't find me in prison anytime soon....I love the swine.

Will he offer up kosher meals for out Jewish inmates?

I could be wrong, but I think the population of Jewish folk behind bars is pretty small.

BigAl1952
10-12-2015, 08:16 PM
Hillary will fix it. She's a porker for sure

Old Ryder
10-13-2015, 12:19 PM
Will he offer up kosher meals for our Jewish inmates?

Yes they do in NC! Worked in one for 9 1/2 years in maint and in the kitchen there is a fenced off area for preparing kosher meals. (Don't crank me up!) :rant:

stroguy
10-13-2015, 12:21 PM
Yes they do in NC! Worked in one for 9 1/2 years in maint and in the kitchen there is a fenced off area for preparing kosher meals. (Don't crank me up!) :rant:

State or Federal? In either case, that's flocking stupid.

Old Ryder
10-13-2015, 12:35 PM
State or Federal? In either case, that's flocking stupid.

State! As a former maintenance manager you would not believe how the state of NC caters to convicts---excuse me, I mean inmates. Here, this ought to get your blood pressure going.

file:///Users/foster2/Downloads/Will_the_Federal_Courts_Run_NCs_Prison_System.pdf

Link doesn't work---copy and paste to test your anger management.

Old Ryder
10-13-2015, 12:46 PM
As a side note, there was one prisoner whose medication was $8,000 per month to keep him alive. He was in until he died. Inmates still got their military retirement, pentions, Social Sec benefits, etc..... and kept in their bank account while taxpayers foot the bill for most other items. A visit to the "in house dental lab" was a $5 visit. Many of these guys had thousands in their account for the canteen where they got items at cost--- $.53 sodas, $.22 chips etc....

ths61
10-23-2015, 08:13 PM
Now we are paying for elective drugs, procedures and surgeries. This will be coming to a state near you, get out your wallets.

"...
California will soon provide taxpayer-funded genital altering “sex change” surgery for prison inmates, with a new policy coming out this week that includes standards to approve the estimated $100,000 procedure.
The AP reports that 375 male and 26 female California inmates are currently receiving hormone therapy. In the case of a murder convict serving a life sentence that goes by the name Shiloh Heavenly Quine, the corrections department announced the state will pay for the surgery.
..."

california-provide-sex-change-surgery-inmates (http://www.breitbart.com/california/2015/10/22/california-provide-sex-change-surgery-inmates/)