PDA

View Full Version : Got a new Jacket

cosborn
10-15-2015, 05:26 PM
Finally invested in a new riding Jacket.

I decided on the RST IOM TT 3/4 length Waxed Cotton. It has 9 pockets, is light weight, zip out thermal liner, elbow and shoulder CE pads and facility for a back protector (not supplied). I think it looks good and in the spirit of my F6B. Is very comfortable and i like the idea of a metal YKK zip in front covered by a flap held in place by press studs.
have not tried it in the rain yet and may not for a while, forecast suggests no rain till middle of 2016 at the earliest.

Just some more stuff on it:

12oz Water Resistant Wax Cotton
Removable 75g Cotton Quilted Liner
Fixed Mesh Lining
Double & Triple Stitched Seams
Pockets For Optional Contour Protectors
CE Approved Elbow & Shoulder Protectors
Aktiv Impact Back Protector
Adjustable Waist
Heavy Duty Banded Nylon Thread

Cheers Chris

shooter
10-15-2015, 08:54 PM
Nice jacket. Very stylish. You can wear that anywhere. Let us know how it works out.

Old Ryder
10-15-2015, 10:03 PM
Mr. Style! :yes:

GHOSTRACER
10-15-2015, 10:27 PM
Nice :yes:

BIGLRY
10-15-2015, 11:20 PM
Very nice looking Jacket :yes: to bad there are no USA dealers for RST products. I'd like to see if I could get one in my size. Humm looks like another trip down to Omar's if I'm going to get one to fit me right.
http://www.logosdatabase.com/logoimages/80980019.jpg

Bryster
10-16-2015, 07:01 AM
It'll be a classic waxed cotton when you get up off your grandparents couch and leave a torso imprint on the throwover rug yer grandmothers made....

Memories... not altogether pleasant, but it did prove she knew swear words! Who'da thought?

:shock:

cosborn
10-16-2015, 04:31 PM
yep i don't think i would wear it out on a date, but seems very practical for riding. Unfortunately i go through jackets like that are going out of style, I've had a couple of BM (note expensive) jackets but was not impressed by the finish for example plastic sips and not covered in the front.

This one seems to tick all my boxes

Chris