PDA

View Full Version : Possible New F6b Owner

NuRider250
10-21-2015, 09:27 AM
Hello,

New member to the forum and possible owner of F6b in the near future.

Been looking at a F6B since this past summer. Been at several dealerships here in Texas and have sat on many F6Bs. I have not ridden one yet. Looking to buy a 2015+ model due to the cruise control option.

I am currently riding a 2013 Kawasaki ZX14r and my 51 year old body has not adapted to the ergos. I have tried lots of mods to make it more comfy without too much success. I have tried different bar risers and seats to no avail. My body can only take about 1 or 2 of riding. Anything higher my body is hurting.

I sat on the F6B and everything feels great. The reach to bars, seat dimensions, and pegs feel awesome. Like I said I have not ridden one but it just feels good.

I am 5'7'' (30" seam) and I can reach with the balls of feet to the ground.

My ZX14r is for sale and cannot look for another bike until I sell this one. My wife will not allow me to have two bikes in the garage. Arghhh!!! Oh well, at least I can have one.

I had some buyers interested in my bike but all have tried to low ball me. Maybe at the beginning of the new year when people get their income tax returns there will be more willing buyers.

For now I wait. And maybe someday I will be riding a black 2015+ deluxe model.

Wish me luck guys and will be peeking in here once in a while.

NuRider250

Willl
10-21-2015, 09:30 AM
'welcome gang' to the Forum

Good luck on your sale and purchase :yes: