PDA

View Full Version : Hurricane

jm21ddd15
10-23-2015, 12:15 PM
All you riders in Texas, Louisiana, and the deep south, be on the watch for the flooding that will come with that storm on Mexico's west coast. Make sure you get all your "rides" and families out of any potential flood zones. Hope it won't be as bad as the weather forecast sounds. Ride safe!

wjduke
10-23-2015, 12:36 PM
I have a very good friend in Porta Vallarta (sp). He's going to get a direct hit from what I see. He just got a new fishing boat set up for charter. What can anyone do but wish them good luck.

Bill1584
10-23-2015, 02:35 PM
Yeah, as bad as it will get here there is no comparison to what those guys on the west coast of Mexico will experience. I have ridden out a few hurricanes in the Houston area as well as South Louisiana, but never with anything close to 200mph winds. Best of luck to all. Stay safe and dry.

willtill
10-23-2015, 03:34 PM
Puerto Vallarte is going to get wiped out. I've been there a few times.. great town to party in.

Last time I went there... I almost missed the boat. :shock: That tequila will killya... :icon_mrgreen:

jaygollner
10-23-2015, 04:07 PM
The wife and I are supposed to fly to Puerto Vallarta tomorrow morning at 8 AM, So far Apple vacations is not working with us and telling us that our flight is still scheduled so they won't send us somewhere else and they won't refund our money yet. We will see how that works out in the next few hours or so, in the mean time I am itching to call the credit card Co and start the charge dispute.

cosborn
10-23-2015, 05:06 PM
Batten down the hatches guys, be sure we are thinking of you.

Chris

'windy'

willtill
10-23-2015, 06:22 PM
The wife and I are supposed to fly to Puerto Vallarta tomorrow morning at 8 AM, So far Apple vacations is not working with us and telling us that our flight is still scheduled so they won't send us somewhere else and they won't refund our money yet. We will see how that works out in the next few hours or so, in the mean time I am itching to call the credit card Co and start the charge dispute.

I would start the dispute with that CC charge now; based upon the Hurricane. That region is being evacuated.

Of course it is still dependent within your agreement with Apple Vacations; for cancellation. Hope you purchased trip insurance.

ths61
10-24-2015, 03:51 PM
According to reports, there is very little damage in Mexico.