PDA

View Full Version : Tailgunner Exhaust by F6 Beast

Steve 0080
08-11-2013, 10:38 AM
Check these out...by F6 Beast http://tailgunnerexhaust.com/

Steve 0080
08-11-2013, 11:16 AM
Just got off the phone with the Beast...Now I am really jealous !!!!!!! Man these pipes are Hot !!!! Saw them in Daytona and forgot about them.... wish I had not..... :icon_doh:

MSGT-R
08-11-2013, 11:37 AM
Look like they belong under the nose of a Cobra or A10 Warthog.

F6B-RICH
08-11-2013, 03:15 PM
Yes they are cool for sure. Most Tailgunner pipes spin thats what makes the WOW factor go up.

Deer Slayer
08-11-2013, 03:22 PM
Wow neat! How do you get the ones in front? lol..

DS...

Cool Hand Luke
08-11-2013, 05:30 PM
OK, need more info. More pictures of perhaps the whole bike? Which pipes to order for F6B, maybe 28"? Do they fit easy or need some other parts such as head adapters? How about the sound?

Can't leave us hanging with just a teaser...:icon_frown:

MSGT-R
08-12-2013, 12:35 AM
Wow neat! How do you get the ones in front? lol..

DS...

:icon_mrgreen: only if they work.

Mustangjake
08-12-2013, 04:58 PM
I drive US19 in fl. I need some out the front & a Grenade launcher would be nice !

Steve 0080
08-12-2013, 08:27 PM
http://tailgunnerexhaust.com/

Contact the owner... he has them in stock waiting on a phone call....

gamersince1976
08-12-2013, 11:54 PM
I'd love to hear how these sound before I pulled the trigger.

No pun intended

Memphian
08-13-2013, 04:34 PM
OK, need more info. More pictures of perhaps the whole bike? Which pipes to order for F6B, maybe 28"? Do they fit easy or need some other parts such as head adapters? How about the sound?

Can't leave us hanging with just a teaser...:icon_frown:

I agree lets see some more pic's. What lenght? Those look awesome!

legnor
08-25-2013, 09:48 AM

I searched google videos for an hour looking for a set of these on an f6b and goldwing......... nothing. Can you post a quick vid so we can hear them? I've been riding Vtwins my whole life and this is my first 6 cyl. I don't understand why we can't get a pipe that's as loud as the vtwin pipes. Any ideas on that. Also, those tailgunners look bad a@@ on youir f6b!! Some full shots of the bike would be cool too. Please advise. Thanks.

BLACKBETTY12
08-25-2013, 09:51 AM
Very cool! :yes:

legnor
08-25-2013, 09:55 AM

Those look awesome. Would love to hear how they sound. I searched google videos for an hour and didn't find anything. Can you post a quick vid so we all can hear what they sound like? Also, some full pics of the bike would be nice so we all can see what look they give the bike overall. Please advise.

legnor
08-25-2013, 05:02 PM
Check these out...by F6 Beast http://tailgunnerexhaust.com/

What kind of exhaust note do you get with these? The only videos I can find are on Harleys. I can't find a single video of these pipes on an F6B or a Wing. I'm in love with these suckers!! Just want a description of how they sound. Are they low toned and very loud? Cuz, that's what I'm looking for in a set of pipes. I'm not your typical Wing owner wanting everything quiet as a church mouse. I like to make some racket!! How do they sound man?

Scotrod
08-25-2013, 05:41 PM
I like to make some racket!!

Eh,,, Short of welding up your own, you'll probably going to need "Torque tubes" (just to get rid of the Cat converters) and some form of slip on that you can de-baffle. (Rush?) Might go with 4 inch semi truck pipes instead of muffs, but,,, as you have probably already 'heard' on YouTube,,, some sound a little 'off',,,,

The 'bloodline' of GoldWings is more along the lines of a 'Cadillac' than a 'Camaro'. Not too may folks expect or want their Caddy to be loud. A few might, but,,,,, it is what it is,,,,, at least for now,,,

Me? A little more sound might be OK, but it has to sound right, not just rowdy,,,

The Valk clips I posted earlier are about the only flat six pipes that have a sound I might like, but they are far too loud for my taste.

HA! Maybe pull some of the lower Tupperware off and run some short Zoomies up and out just like they run in NHRA. THAT would be an ear-full!

Steve 0080
08-25-2013, 08:04 PM
Beast!!!!! where is the sound clip??????

Memphian
09-12-2013, 04:26 PM
I'm ready to pull the trigger and purchase a set of these pipes. However I would like to know what they look like attached to the headers. I can't justify spending that much mulla and after I put them on they look like crap where they attach.
The back end of these pipes are exactly what I want, can you please post some more photo's!!!

PLEASE

Yeahoo Whoyah
09-12-2013, 05:01 PM
Why not just get one of these and leave your stock mufflers on. :icon_wink:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iqDCCTCYTNI&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DiqDCCTCYTNI

4DI2D
09-13-2013, 02:17 PM
Somehow these seem more appropriate to the F6B!

Memphian
09-14-2013, 05:18 PM
I guess I will go with the Cobra. No help with the tailgunner.

Cool Hand Luke
09-15-2013, 02:27 PM
I love the look of tailgunner on F6B. I spoke with Charlie at Tailgunner Exhausts, he told me that F6 Beast bought tailgunner pipes for Harley and nothing else, and that he did a custom install. So, Charlie does know which pipes were bought but they are not specifically made for F6B, somehow F6 Beast made them fit.

So, I still don't know what is involved to fit them. I corresponded with Steve, he said he told F6 Beast about me and gave him my email. I am waiting to hear from him still, but Steve did say that it may be a week or so before I get the response.

I hope I would find out just how involving is to fit these pipes to our bikes. I would also like to see a picture of tailgunners installed on F6B but the opposite end of what Steve has posted already. These pipes do tapper in and I'm curious how this looks like installed on our bike, maybe the tappered part is covered by heat shield and does not show?

Otherwise, I am just going to get Cobra pipes, but I really like the animated back end of tailgunners. It looks like I'm riding to Biketoberfest with stock pipes though.

Memphian
09-15-2013, 03:24 PM
I love the look of tailgunner on F6B. I spoke with Charlie at Tailgunner Exhausts, he told me that F6 Beast bought tailgunner pipes for Harley and nothing else, and that he did a custom install. So, Charlie does know which pipes were bought but they are not specifically made for F6B, somehow F6 Beast made them fit.

So, I still don't know what is involved to fit them. I corresponded with Steve, he said he told F6 Beast about me and gave him my email. I am waiting to hear from him still, but Steve did say that it may be a week or so before I get the response.

I hope I would find out just how involving is to fit these pipes to our bikes. I would also like to see a picture of tailgunners installed on F6B but the opposite end of what Steve has posted already. These pipes do tapper in and I'm curious how this looks like installed on our bike, maybe the tappered part is covered by heat shield and does not show?

Otherwise, I am just going to get Cobra pipes, but I really like the animated back end of tailgunners. It looks like I'm riding to Biketoberfest with stock pipes though.

Thanks Cool Hand Luke,
I love how the tailgunners look on the back end, however if they need modifications I'm going to pass. I'm going with the Cobra pipes instead.