PDA

View Full Version : New Guy....

06Blackpearl
10-30-2015, 02:16 PM
Quick Intro... Names Herb I'm currently trying to sell my 2012 ZX14R and pickup a leftover F6B trying to find a yellow one if priced right but there's tons of 2013 Red ones...

Anyhow thanks for having me and hope to join in more conversations soon!
I'm in south jersey by the way.. Only seen one red here a couple weeks ago, my dad has a Full Goldwing (2012)....

Hornblower
10-30-2015, 02:30 PM
Welcome to the board, Herb :039:. Wow, you're coming from a bike with brute force to one that is a bit more restrained. Actually, you can still go pretty fast with the "B" but with much more comfort. As you've probably seen, there are deals to be had on some new, old stock bikes so that's not a bad way to go. We'll look forward to hearing how this works out for you.

shooter
10-30-2015, 02:35 PM
Quick Intro... Names Herb I'm currently trying to sell my 2012 ZX14R and pickup a leftover F6B trying to find a yellow one if priced right but there's tons of 2013 Red ones...

I'm in south jersey by the way.. Only seen one red here a couple weeks ago, my dad has a Full Goldwing (2012)....

The red ones are plentiful due to that being the slowest color followed by the blue , yellow , and matte grey. Black is by far the fastest.

Papa Tater
10-30-2015, 04:21 PM
There is a brand new left over Yellow one with air suspension (add on for rear) sitting at my local dealer in Cocoa Florida

VStarRider
10-30-2015, 06:03 PM

Hollink Motor Sports in Spencerport, NY (Rochester suburb) has a 2014 yellow F6B still in the box. You could probably buy it for around $15,000-15,500, plus tax, prep, freight, etc. This is where I bought mine a few weeks ago.

Brewdog
10-31-2015, 04:56 AM
Welcome Herb!

I got off a Harley bagger so I feel like I'm on my way to the moon!

06Blackpearl
10-31-2015, 08:47 AM
Welcome to the board, Herb :039:. Wow, you're coming from a bike with brute force to one that is a bit more restrained. Actually, you can still go pretty fast with the "B" but with much more comfort. As you've probably seen, there are deals to be had on some new, old stock bikes so that's not a bad way to go. We'll look forward to hearing how this works out for you.

Well that's my plan, kinda been there done that with the speed thing .. The B has about the same torque so that's a good thing... I need to slow down and see more and be comfortable.

06Blackpearl
10-31-2015, 08:50 AM
The red ones are plentiful due to that being the slowest color followed by the blue , yellow , and matte grey. Black is by far the fastest.

Lol, my wife's not a fan of the colors I chose but I will never own a black bike again, they just don't stay clean....

06Blackpearl
10-31-2015, 08:53 AM
There is a brand new left over Yellow one with air suspension (add on for rear) sitting at my local dealer in Cocoa Florida
A bit too far for me to fog but thanks, that air ride sounds like something I would be interested in..... Anybody have it here?

Hollink Motor Sports in Spencerport, NY (Rochester suburb) has a 2014 yellow F6B still in the box. You could probably buy it for around $15,000-15,500, plus tax, prep, freight, etc. This is where I bought mine a few weeks ago.

I will look them up VstarRider, I bought my 14 from Riverhead NY for 10K, saved 4K !

Welcome Herb!

I got off a Harley bagger so I feel like I'm on my way to the moon!

Lol ... Thanks for the welcome Guys

hardtail
10-31-2015, 09:06 AM
Welcome from West Virginia! This forum is fun. You've chosen a good ride no matter the color. Good people here too so ride safe and enjoy.

shooter
10-31-2015, 09:26 AM
Lol, my wife's not a fan of the colors I chose but I will never own a black bike again, they just don't stay clean....

I admit , it can be a job. But they all show dirt to some degree. I think the matte colors in grey or white would be the best in that department. At any rate glad to have you on board. Good group of guys here.

dickiedeals
10-31-2015, 05:16 PM
.welcome20. From :th_sunbathe:Sunny East Coast Florida..........................Dickie

FlaMike
11-01-2015, 05:24 AM
.welcome20. From :th_sunbathe:Sunny East Coast Florida..........................Dickie

+1 cept from Left Coast FL

06Blackpearl
11-08-2015, 07:03 PM
Thanks for the welcome guys!

I got all my parts sold now just gotta get the bike outta here.... Gonna be a long winter ....