PDA

View Full Version : Stanley Fatmax 1400

seadog
10-31-2015, 01:29 PM
OMG have you guys seen this thing. It does everything but call your wife up and tell her your going to be late. Un-believeable amount of stuff it does, Jump start your car and it won't let you hook it up backward by accident and tells you how many volts your battery is producing, blows up the tires, you just set the pressure you want and walk away and it shuts off when it reaches the correct pressure, you can plug your laptop into it, it has two standard outlet that you can handle 500 watts apiece. It will charge your cell phone. QVC has it on special today.

F6B1911
10-31-2015, 02:17 PM
If you got time to watch QVC, then you need to get some heated riding gear. :icon_lol:

opas ride
10-31-2015, 02:39 PM
Hey you Michigan guys...Looks like we may get a few nice days to ride mid-week...I intend to go out for a while, but not in heated gear....When it is cold enough to use that stuff, at my "ripe old age", I simply roll over in my Lazy-Boy and take a nap!!!!...Regards and ride safe...

seadog
10-31-2015, 02:43 PM
Hey you Michigan guys...Looks like we may get a few nice days to ride mid-week...I intend to go out for a while, but not in heated gear....When it is cold enough to use that stuff, at my "ripe old age", I simply roll over in my Lazy-Boy and take a nap!!!!...Regards and ride safe...

+1 :yes: on rolling over in the lazy boy, if I wanted to ride in the cold I would have bought a snowmobile. I also have a negative attitude about starting out in the rain which it is doing all day today in my neck of the woods. So Its QVC and indoor projects.

F6B1911
10-31-2015, 04:46 PM

Yep, gonna take Thursday off and drive up to the Honda dealer in Mt. Pleasant, gonna have to get my F6B painted.

BIGLRY
10-31-2015, 08:57 PM
https://youtu.be/aVlD3l56EG4