PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone else having trouble staying logged in?

GHOSTRACER
11-02-2015, 06:32 AM
It started this weekend, every time I access the site, I have a to log in. And yes, I select "Remember Me". :shrug:

willtill
11-02-2015, 06:37 AM
Are you allowing cookies to be stored in your Internet settings? Or is your browser deleting everything each time you close it?

Check that.

shooter
11-02-2015, 07:37 AM
No problems here Racer.

JackB
11-02-2015, 08:06 AM
Works fine for me.

Texas TC
11-02-2015, 10:45 AM
I went through about a month of being logged off every time. Now, my iPad stays logged in but my iPhone requires login each visit. I have not changed any settings on either device. Strange.

Phantom
11-02-2015, 11:13 AM
:shrug:

Nothing has changed on our part.
Try clearing your cache and cookies, afterwards turn off your computer and them turn it on again, clear the cookies and cache again, turn off computer for second time for 15 seconds and turn back on. Log in and click on "remember me" ... should work.

ths61
11-02-2015, 11:37 AM
Are you browsing in private/incognito mode ? If so, it automatically deletes cookies and history for that session when you exit the browser.

GHOSTRACER
11-02-2015, 12:01 PM
I went through about a month of being logged off every time. Now, my iPad stays logged in but my iPhone requires login each visit. I have not changed any settings on either device. Strange.
Strange, I use a iPad also and haven't changed any settings either. Looks like I'll have to get the wife to look at it and see if she can figure it out :icon_doh:. Thanks for the quick reply guys.

BIGLRY
11-02-2015, 12:02 PM
:shrug:

Nothing has changed on our part.
Try clearing your cache and cookies, afterwards turn off your computer and them turn it on again, clear the cookies and cache again, turn off computer for second time for 15 seconds and turn back on. Log in and click on "remember me" ... should work.
Worked for me when I've had the same issue in the past. :yes:

Texas TC
11-02-2015, 03:31 PM
Well, I just cleared history in settings. Went away from site and back on with my iPhone. It asked me to login before I could post this reply. I am just glad my iPad still works correctly

Old Ryder
11-03-2015, 08:10 AM
If I use Google Chrome and close it out or else reboot my router then I have to log back in. If I just use sleep mode then everything comes back fine.