PDA

View Full Version : Tire selection question

Wing'n it
11-02-2015, 10:17 PM
Found a couple of tires i'm interested in running on my F6. Curious about run flat vs. standard and does tread pattern make a difference?? Found this Bridgestone Potenza "run flat" (top pic) for a decent price. Also considering a Yokohama Envigor "run flat" (bottom pic)and of course the General G-max. Looking for suggestions.....

BIGLRY
11-03-2015, 01:45 AM
Found a couple of tires i'm interested in running on my F6. Curious about run flat vs. standard and does tread pattern make a difference?? Found this Bridgestone Potenza "run flat" (top pic) for a decent price. Also considering a Yokohama Envigor "run flat" (bottom pic)and of course the General G-max. Looking for suggestions.....I have run Darkside on several other steel steeds through the years, but not yet on my F6B so I have asked the same ? and done a lot of reading and the one tire that keeps coming up over an over by a large majority by GL Darksiders is the Michelin Primacy Alpin PA3 ZP. ZP is for zero pressure/run flat and is the one I will be using soon.

http://brazie.org/images/shankersanonymous001007.jpg

bob109
11-03-2015, 06:49 AM
Currently running the G-Max and will continue to do so until my supply of spares is exhausted. I'm on my second Max and have a few remaining. I have no doubt that I'll be giving the Alpine Run Flat a try. This tire seems to be the "new favorite" of the Wing and several F6B Riders. Getting approximately 30K miles of service from each Max, it may be some time before my switch occurs:icon_lol:

Wing'n it
11-03-2015, 07:23 AM
I have checked with several vendors in my area and that tire can't be bought. Tire Rack online does not even offer it, or at least when I search for available tires under 195-55-16 it don't come up in the list. I can find different sizes of it? There is not any even on ebay except larger sizes, is that tire possibly a discontinued tire making them hard to find? Anyway I went ahead and purchased the Bridgestone Potenza "run flat" at a decent price of 127.00 to my door. Bought another rear rim in black so it will be an easy swap.

Random one
11-03-2015, 12:12 PM
What is the speed rating for these tires? I have no idea what the top speed of the F6B is but I'm sure it can top 85 mph. I would really hate to have a tire shred at high speed.

bob109
11-03-2015, 12:51 PM
What is the speed rating for these tires? I have no idea what the top speed of the F6B is but I'm sure it can top 85 mph. I would really hate to have a tire shred at high speed.

In regard to the General G-Max the 195/55-R16 87V is rated as such!

480 Thread Wear

A Traction

A Temp

87V gives a Load Rating of 1201 Lbs. and a Speed Rating of 149 MPH.

The F6B is computer limited to approximately 126 MPH

shooter
11-03-2015, 04:33 PM
In regards to the General G-Max the 195/55-R16 87V is rated as such!

480 Thread Wear

A Traction

A Temp

87V gives a Load Rating of 1201 Lbs. and a Speed Rating of 149 MPH.

The F6B is computer limited to approximately 126 MPH

That's just the red ones Bob. The black ones have no limit and I've had mine to 173 in third gear. When I shifted to fourth it came down off the wheelie and I shut it down.

shooter
11-03-2015, 04:34 PM
I have checked with several vendors in my area and that tire can't be bought. Tire Rack online does not even offer it, or at least when I search for available tires under 195-55-16 it don't come up in the list. I can find different sizes of it? There is not any even on ebay except larger sizes, is that tire possibly a discontinued tire making them hard to find? Anyway I went ahead and purchased the Bridgestone Potenza "run flat" at a decent price of 127.00 to my door. Bought another rear rim in black so it will be an easy swap.

They basically only make them once a year. This is the time of year they are usually available. It is actually a winter tire.

shooter
11-03-2015, 04:43 PM
Guys , I just got the word from my tire distributor. The Michelin Primacy Alpin PA3 ZP in 195/55-16 has been discontinued by Michelin. My distributor doesn't have any in the system left over. You might find a stray here or there.

shooter
11-03-2015, 05:24 PM
I could be wrong about the Alpin but since everyone was having trouble finding them I checked my distributor. When he typed them in it came up discontinued. I bought one from him last year in October .

Hornblower
11-03-2015, 06:21 PM
I could be wrong about the Alpin but since everyone was having trouble finding them I checked my distributor. When he typed them in it came up discontinued. I bought one from him last year in October .

If it has, in fact, been discontinued, it would be interesting to know what Michelin is going to offer to replace it.

Steve 0080
11-03-2015, 07:02 PM

ME...I am not a fan on that tire ! Michelin has come out with a tire replacement...just can't look it up where I am at !!!

shooter
11-03-2015, 08:20 PM
Just on a side note , my distributor who is also a rider suggested maybe trying a Bridgestone Blizzak run flat. Its also a winter tire like the Alpin. I googled it and it looks remarkably like the Alpin.

BIGLRY
11-03-2015, 09:56 PM
Just on a side note , my distributor who is also a rider suggested maybe trying a Bridgestone Blizzak run flat. Its also a winter tire like the Alpin. I googled it and it looks remarkably like the Alpin.
Humm "Bridgestone Blizzak run flat" very interesting!:popcorn:
http://www.tunerworks.com/share/Prod/Tires/Bridgestone/LM25/BlizzakLM25_4x4_English.png
http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Bridgestone&tireModel=Blizzak+LM-25+RFT

Steve 0080
11-04-2015, 12:40 AM
Yup, thats it !

$250 installed here in FLA.

shooter
11-04-2015, 07:49 AM
That thing has more siping than any tire I've seen. For those that don't know , lots of siping means lots of grip. Siping is those little diagonal slices in the tread block. What they do is allow the block to spread out and conform to the road surface. Siping can give you up to 25% more grip.

Hornblower
11-04-2015, 08:24 AM
Humm "Bridgestone Blizzak run flat" very interesting!:popcorn:
http://www.tunerworks.com/share/Prod/Tires/Bridgestone/LM25/BlizzakLM25_4x4_English.png
http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Bridgestone&tireModel=Blizzak+LM-25+RFT

And nice rounded edges too :yes: Looks like a possibility.

bob109
11-04-2015, 11:04 AM
Doing a search of Discount Tire Direct produced no less than five 195/55-R16 tires which could be used on our 6's. That list includes the G-Max and Blizzak in addition to the Yokohama Avid ENVigor, Michelin Pilot Sport and Bridgestone Potenza RE960 which is rated to 168 MPH. A mix of non and run flat tires having speeding ratings from 118MPH to 168MPH. There appears to be no shortage of candidate tires for Dark Siding:039:

valkmc
11-04-2015, 01:37 PM

Wow, guess I was Lucky. I got my Alpin delivered on 9/19/15. It is good for 30k again I hope.

Drive Jehu
11-04-2015, 04:04 PM
Doing a search of Discount Tire Direct produced no less than five 195/55-R16 tires which could be used on our 6's. That list includes the G-Max and Blizzak in addition to the Yokohama Avid ENVigor, Michelin Pilot Sport and Bridgestone Potenza RE960 which is rated to 168 MPH. A mix of non and run flat tires having speeding ratings from 118MPH to 168MPH. There appears to be no shortage of candidate tires for Dark Siding:039:

bob109, good list of choices, thanks. Discount Tire also has a limited number of the Michelin Alpin Run Flats. I ordered one last week from a local store and picked it up yesterday.

Wing'n it
11-09-2015, 07:35 AM

I bought and installed the Bridgestone Potenza RF and it is a tight fit to even get it on the bike, had to remove the left side muffler and fiddle with it trying to get it past the fender and the brake rotor. Went and rode it for awhile yesterday and other than following every groove in the road you could not tell it had a CT on it. I was told by another member that the air pressure is the key to finding the "sweet spot" with a run flat tire. I'm currently running 42 psi and was told to try 28-30, anybody want to confirm that??

bob109
11-09-2015, 10:52 AM
I bought and installed the Bridgestone Potenza RF and it is a tight fit to even get it on the bike, had to remove the left side muffler and fiddle with it trying to get it past the fender and the brake rotor. Went and rode it for awhile yesterday and other than following every groove in the road you could not tell it had a CT on it. I was told by another member that the air pressure is the key to finding the "sweet spot" with a run flat tire. I'm currently running 42 psi and was told to try 28-30, anybody want to confirm that??

Most if not all Run Flats have a stiff multi-ply side wall! That said you may find the "sweet spot" for this tire in the 30/34PSI range! IMHO 42PSI seems extremely high for a RF:039:

P.S. Hope you deflated the tire before trying to install it! Leaning the bike on its side and placing a 8" pie tin on the lugs does wonders for inserting the tire:shhh:

DMAGOLDRDR
11-09-2015, 01:20 PM
For what it's worth....32lbs in my Kumho run flat.... just over 11,000 mils on it and a long way to go. At 32 I get a nice ride and plenty of grip while scraping pegs in the turns..

Phantom
11-11-2015, 12:51 AM
Guys , I just got the word from my tire distributor. The Michelin Primacy Alpin PA3 ZP in 195/55-16 has been discontinued by Michelin. My distributor doesn't have any in the system left over. You might find a stray here or there.

This might be an alternative to the Michelin ......

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Pirelli&tireModel=Winter+Snowcontrol+Serie+3+Run+Flat&sidewall=Blackwall&partnum=955HR6210C3RFTV2&tab=Specs

bob109
11-11-2015, 02:14 AM

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Pirelli&tireModel=Winter+Snowcontrol+Serie+3+Run+Flat&sidewall=Blackwall&partnum=955HR6210C3RFTV2&tab=Specs

Good Find:icon_wink:

BIGLRY
11-11-2015, 03:29 AM

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Pirelli&tireModel=Winter+Snowcontrol+Serie+3+Run+Flat&sidewall=Blackwall&partnum=955HR6210C3RFTV2&tab=Specs:shock: that is a hell of a good looking tire an a damn good price too.
Looks like it will grip harder than a hooker with a $100 tip:yes:
http://www.tirerack.com/images/tires/pirelli/pi_win_scs3_rf_pdpcrop.jpg

Steve 0080
11-11-2015, 10:37 PM
Great deal...I took notes...my next tire !!!

Monk
02-04-2016, 09:14 PM
:shock: that is a hell of a good looking tire an a damn good price too.
Looks like it will grip harder than a hooker with a $100 tip:yes:
http://www.tirerack.com/images/tires/pirelli/pi_win_scs3_rf_pdpcrop.jpg

This is the tire I am currently running, check my signature for more information. I sure would like to find more, but it seems tirerack is sold out!! :icon_frown:

It is the best handling runflat I've found. It is only 22 pounds where the Alpin was 25. The bad news, I don't believe it will have the long life that the Alpin is noted for.

Steve 0080
02-04-2016, 10:17 PM
dI have yet to order the SnowControl...but I have 16,400 miles on my Primacy and will maybe get another 2-3K... What kind of miles is everyone
else getting ?

Mostly one up, some with a trailer, running mostly 36*...have recently moved to 32* to get so more miles out of the tire,...the center wear bar is gone !

Stevvvo
02-05-2016, 09:10 AM
OK....now that you guys have my full attention on this subject.....I found this tire on TireRack....anybody have pro's and con's on this one??
http://www.tirerack.com/tires/BigPic.jsp?tireMake=Michelin&tireModel=X-Ice+Xi3&partnum=955HR6XI3XL&vehicleSearch=false&fromCompare1=yes&sidewall=Blackwall

Steve 0080
02-05-2016, 12:13 PM
Looks very nice !!!! Maybe a little square.... Why not ?

Nam7071
02-07-2016, 09:41 AM
I ran a C/T on my FJR up until I sold it. Now riding a F6B and am interested in the darkside again. One question: Why all the interest in a snow tire? Usually snow tires get the least amount of tread life compared to an all season tire.

Someone enlightin' me.

wjduke
02-07-2016, 11:12 AM
I ran a C/T on my FJR up until I sold it. Now riding a F6B and am interested in the darkside again. One question: Why all the interest in a snow tire? Usually snow tires get the least amount of tread life compared to an all season tire.

Someone enlightin' me.

I'm no darksider, but I'm in the tire business. I'm with you on this question, especially the Blizzak...soft as butter, and was mentioned earlier. I think it's the rounded edges instead of squared off ones like you see. The tread design matters too. You need the sipes on the edges to be in the same direction.

bob109
02-07-2016, 12:07 PM
With numerous miles under my a$$ on CT's I'll share a observation about CT Tire Roundness! Unlike a MT which simply lays over due to its rounded radius/profile with little resistance, a regular radial car tire compresses the side wall and causes the tire to "squat" when cornering! This "squating action" eliminates any wear except to the actual thread face. Those who are Dark Siders can confirm this by simply inspecting their thread wear. The mold casting nubs on the sidewalls show no signs of wear. I'm attaching some pics of my single ply side wall General G-Max which is worth a thousand words when trying to explain CT thread wear.

The above tire delivered 30,300 miles of wear before being replaced with another G-Max. A close observation/inspection of the tire reveal exactly what I've stated. There is absolutely no sign of wear to the sidewall:icon_wink:

This observation is for Non-Run Flat tires, as I have no experience with Run-Flats.

Monk
02-07-2016, 02:41 PM
With numerous miles under my a$$ on CT's I'll share a observation about CT Tire Roundness! Unlike a MT which simply lays over due to its rounded radius/profile with little resistance, a regular radial car tire compresses the side wall and causes the tire to "squat" when cornering! This "squating action" eliminates any wear except to the actual thread face. Those who are Dark Siders can confirm this by simply inspecting their thread wear. The mold casting nubs on the sidewalls show no signs of wear. I'm attaching some pics of my single ply side wall General G-Max which is worth a thousand words when trying to explain CT thread wear.

The above tire delivered 30,300 miles of wear before being replaced with another G-Max. A close observation/inspection of the tire reveal exactly what I've stated. There is absolutely no sign of wear to the sidewall:icon_wink:

This observation is for Non-Run Flat tires, as I have no experience with Run-Flats.

I agree 100% to a degree! :yes:

I started with non runflats ... then after seven tires went to the runflat. My first one was the Michelin Alpin runflat. My worst mileage was 9,700 and the best was 12,700. The difference depended on how much flat land riding I did with the tire as opposed to running it in the mountains. On a trip to California and back my mileage would get close to 13,000, but if I stayed home it was much worse.

With either tire, if my tire PSI is not appropriate for the type of riding I'm doing, then the tire wear can suffer, i.e. if I run the tire pressure too high then it wears out in the middle with plenty of tread left on the outside quarters. But if I run it with too low a pressure and play hard in the mountains, the edges of the tire will be gone. And if not watched closely it can get to the cords pretty quick.

Even so, the wear is not out on the sidewall, but is at the outer edge of the tread.

This is one of the reasons it is so hard to advise someone on what tire pressure they should use. It all depends on riding style and where that riding is happening. Most would say a runflat will wear better with 28-32 PSI depending on riding style. And that is absolutely true in an area with very few curvy roads. But from experience, I found excessive tread wear on the edges of the tire at 32 PSI. To get even wear I have run mine somewhere around 36 PSI.

shooter
02-08-2016, 05:09 PM
Monk I agree with you. Bob and I have had this discussion before. We don't have any straight roads except Interstate Hwys around here. On my Alpin , two up I run 40 and solo I run 36. Give me good wear and a good feel.

wjduke
02-08-2016, 09:05 PM
So shooter, Monk and other darksiders. Do I understand that the darkside for you guys is about running a runflat as opposed to the mileage? I thought it was all about getting double and triple mileage, but from what Monk said, 9,700-13,000 isn't anything to write home about.

bob109
02-08-2016, 10:38 PM
So shooter, Monk and other darksiders. Do I understand that the darkside for you guys is about running a runflat as opposed to the mileage? I thought it was all about getting double and triple mileage, but from what Monk said, 9,700-13,000 isn't anything to write home about.

A General G-MAX delivered 30,300 miles service and I ride a lot of curvy roads and keep the tire air pressure at 42/43psi. The Max is a single ply sidewall non-run flat with a 480 Tread Wear Rating. Not sure what kind of riding style/habits would result 9000/13000K wear. Weighing 250+ lbs my tires get a workout. If I were getting the lower milage reported by Monk I'd simply stick with MT's. My Dark Side goal was improve mileage and reduced overall cost. I've achieved that! For me it works and the same goes for the front Bridgestone Battelax. Sure footed and great handling when compared to the stock Stones.

wjduke
02-09-2016, 05:18 AM
A General G-MAX delivered 30,300 miles service and I ride a lot of curvy roads and keep the tire air pressure at 42/43psi. The Max is a single ply sidewall non-run flat with a 480 Tread Wear Rating. Not sure what kind of riding style/habits would result 9000/13000K wear. Weighing 250+ lbs my tires get a workout. If I were getting the lower milage reported by Monk I'd simply stick with MT's. My Dark Side goal was improve mileage and reduced overall cost. I've achieved that! For me it works and the same goes for the front Bridgestone Battelax. Sure footed and great handling when compared to the stock Stones.

This is what I thought was going on. The winter tire and runflats aren't known for long wear.

bob109
02-09-2016, 07:51 AM
This is what I thought was going on. The winter tire and runflats aren't known for long wear.

From all that I've read, the only advantage of a Run Flat Winter Thread Radial is a "more MT like ride/handling" because of the multi-ply stiff side walls which produces little too no "squirm". Because of the softer compounds of winter tires, high milage wear is not in the cards. There may be exceptions, of course, depending on air pressure, rider weight, road surfaces encountered, riding style etc. etc. That said IMHO its safe to say that each individuals results will be different. As more Dark Siders chime in with info and pics of their experience the more broader the picture of wear characteristics/results will come to light for different tire choices/selections:icon_wink:

Fla_rider
02-09-2016, 08:22 AM
This is like a novel on tires!:icon_doh: Ok Steve, which is our next rear tire?

Steve 0080
02-10-2016, 12:20 AM
I'm thinking the Pirelli Snow Control....$130....CT For the money it is a no brainer... $130 who cares...if you don't like it there are a few close that would buy it off you !

shooter
02-10-2016, 03:49 PM

Duke. I've run the G-Max like Bob. As a matter of fact that's what's on my spare wheel. I liked it OK and was happy with the feel. I just had to try the Alpin and I was blwn away with the way it handled. Not to say the G-Max was bad but for me I could tell a difference. If someone told me I had to run the General I would say OK , no big deal. I feel that I get better traction with the Alpin. The General is certainly a bargain. My ride is a little better with the Michelin also. I like the CT. Probably never go back. I'm thinking about trying the Bridgestone Blizzak next.

wjduke
02-10-2016, 03:54 PM
Duke. I've run the G-Max like Bob. As a matter of fact that's what's on my spare wheel. I liked it OK and was happy with the feel. I just had to try the Alpin and I was blwn away with the way it handled. Not to say the G-Max was bad but for me I could tell a difference. If someone told me I had to run the General I would say OK , no big deal. I feel that I get better traction with the Alpin. The General is certainly a bargain. My ride is a little better with the Michelin also. I like the CT. Probably never go back. I'm thinking about trying the Bridgestone Blizzak next.

It's all about handling and the ride....I get it. :yes:

choptop
02-11-2016, 03:38 PM
Best I can tell, the Michelin Primacy Alpin Pa3/zp and the Pirelli Snow Control are discontinued, sure some may be out their but do I want to hunt the internet, had my brother check w/his tire person and he had no luck. Like insurance , need and have it but don't know diddly about it. What are the numbers that you tire smart guys look at ? I want to run a run flat but don't have to. Thanks in advance.

choptop
02-11-2016, 04:50 PM
[QUOTE=choptop;108590]Best I can tell, the Michelin Primacy Alpin Pa3/zp and the Pirelli Snow Control are discontinued, sure some may be out their but do I want to hunt the internet, had my brother check w/his tire person and he had no luck. Like insurance , need and have it but don't know diddly about it. What are the numbers that you tire smart guys look at ? I want to run a run flat but don't have to. Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE

To kind of answer my own question, but not, I have decided against a run flat and will instead stay w/ a conventional Car tire.

Monk
02-11-2016, 05:19 PM
[QUOTE=choptop;108590]Best I can tell, the Michelin Primacy Alpin Pa3/zp and the Pirelli Snow Control are discontinued, sure some may be out their but do I want to hunt the internet, had my brother check w/his tire person and he had no luck. Like insurance , need and have it but don't know diddly about it. What are the numbers that you tire smart guys look at ? I want to run a run flat but don't have to. Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE

To kind of answer my own question, but not, I have decided against a run flat and will instead stay w/ a conventional Car tire.

Can I make a recommendation? Select a tire with a higher speed rating, i.e., V or Z ... something that has the rim protector.

choptop
02-11-2016, 05:28 PM
[QUOTE=choptop;108595]

Can I make a recommendation? Select a tire with a higher speed rating, i.e., V or Z ... something that has the rim protector.

Thanks, will look at that.:yes:

Steve 0080
02-25-2016, 06:13 PM

The Pirelli is sold out for the year !!!!! Went with the Dunlop..l.$155 to my door !

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Dunlop&tireModel=SP+Winter+Sport+3D+DSST+RunOnFlat&partnum=955HR6WS3DDSST&vehicleSearch=false&fromCompare1=yes

Steve 0080
02-29-2016, 11:05 PM
Here is from Tire Rack !!! I will install in a few months.http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Dunlop&tireModel=SP+Winter+Sport+3D+DSST+RunOnFlat&partnum=955HR6WS3DDSST&vehicleSearch=false&fromCompare1=yes

BIGLRY
02-29-2016, 11:48 PM
Here is from Tire Rack !!! I will install in a few months.http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Dunlop&tireModel=SP+Winter+Sport+3D+DSST+RunOnFlat&partnum=955HR6WS3DDSST&vehicleSearch=false&fromCompare1=yes
That tire sure looks like it has a hell of a bite to it like it wants to chew up the pavement. I will be waiting to hear your report on its performance/traction and PSI for the sweet spot.:icon_biggrin:

choptop
03-13-2016, 07:44 PM
Haven t decided on a CT for my switch to the chrome rims, need to get my butt in gear. Read in some Darkside forum that a fellow felt that the General G Max, which is a favorite, I believe, with the Darkside riders. Was at Wallmart to day, just out of curiosity I went to their tire dept. They Had the General their and some Goodyear and a few others. Just for shts and giggles I pushed on the side walls and they were all very flimsy except for one, it had a very stiff sidewall and it was the Dunlop SP Sport Signature, 60,000 mile tire, 91V, $99.00, unfortunately 205/55/16, for watever a stiff sidewall is worth.

bob109
03-13-2016, 09:28 PM
Haven t decided on a CT for my switch to the chrome rims, need to get my butt in gear. Read in some Darkside forum that a fellow felt that the General G Max, which is a favorite, I believe, with the Darkside riders. Was at Wallmart to day, just out of curiosity I went to their tire dept. They Had the General their and some Goodyear and a few others. Just for shts and giggles I pushed on the side walls and they were all very flimsy except for one, it had a very stiff sidewall and it was the Dunlop SP Sport Signature, 60,000 mile tire, 91V, $99.00, unfortunately 205/55/16, for watever a stiff sidewall is worth.

The Max has a single ply sidewall! I'm currently on my second Max after getting 30,300 miles service from the first. A good tire IMHO. Sweet Spot for me (250 lbs. solo) is 43 PSI. Discount Tire Direct had the lowest price! If my memory serves me right I believe the cost was $90.00. Bought four and received several rebates and free shipping!

zeus661
03-16-2016, 07:16 PM
Any thoughts on this tire?

Dunlop SP Winter Sport 3D DSST Runonflat

Can you really put a winter/snow tire on?

Steve 0080
03-16-2016, 09:46 PM
Any thoughts on this tire?

Dunlop SP Winter Sport 3D DSST Runonflat

Can you really put a winter/snow tire on?

Yes, the snow tires are used quite often !!! This is my second! Check out second link!

Steve 0080
03-16-2016, 09:53 PM
Here ya go...
http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Bridgestone&tireModel=Blizzak+LM-60+RFT&partnum=955HR6LM60RFT&vehicleSearch=false&fromCompare1=yes

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Dunlop&tireModel=SP+Winter+Sport+3D+DSST+RunOnFlat&partnum=955HR6WS3DDSST&vehicleSearch=false&fromCompare1=yes

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Pirelli&tireModel=Cinturato+P1+Run+Flat&partnum=955VR6CP1RFTV2&vehicleSearch=false&fromCompare1=yes

Steve 0080
03-16-2016, 09:56 PM

I went with this tire mostly because of the thread pattern and the edges are rolled over...