PDA

View Full Version : My Porsche

BEIST
11-04-2015, 02:31 AM

Got this Porsche wheel emblem straight out of Europe. I think this easily explains what a horizontally opposed flat six boxer motor is all about. My F6B is a motorcycle with a proven "tried & true" race car motor in it. .batman-smilie.

Heavvyduty
11-04-2015, 06:32 AM

Got this Porsche wheel emblem straight out of Europe. I think this easily explains what a horizontally opposed flat six boxer motor is all about. My F6B is a motorcycle with a proven "tried & true" race car motor in it. .batman-smilie.

:yes::yes:

Willl
11-04-2015, 10:36 AM
Debadge your bike and tell everyone it is an F6 Porsche, same engine as the 911, brought it over from europe :icon_lol:

BIGLRY
11-04-2015, 10:53 AM

Got this Porsche wheel emblem straight out of Europe. I think this easily explains what a horizontally opposed flat six boxer motor is all about. My F6B is a motorcycle with a proven "tried & true" race car motor in it. .batman-smilie.I love it, every since I installed a set of Jekill & Hyde mufflers my F6B it sounds like a Porsche on steroids when I open them up. I need one of them badges.
http://images.clipartpanda.com/happy-face-thumbs-up-clip-art-9384c84e78476fb7e6a5f13de439661c.jpg

Spanky
11-05-2015, 07:36 AM
Just reminded do everyone it's not a diesel...

Phantom
11-05-2015, 08:52 AM
:biggthumpup:

Yes indeed, my first flat 6 was a white 1980 911 Super Carrera with a whale's tail. Eventually had the rims painted white over the black between the aluminum spokes (for lack of a better word).

12 quarts of oil between oil changes, air cooled and just a lot of fun, sold it not long ago. It was nothing more then a spirited Volkswagen with 2 extra cylinders. The Whales Tail was designed to hide a large oil radiator within it, the 12 quarts of oil lubricated and cooled the engine, no ethylene glycol fluid in these earlier models. The Volkswagen engineers designed and developed this lineage of Sports Cars for their beloved owner of the Volkswagen Car company .... Mr. Ferdinand PORSCHE.

My Honda Flat 6 engines have been much easier to maintain.:icon_cool::yes:

BEIST
11-05-2015, 12:36 PM

Yes indeed, my first flat 6 was a white 1980 911 Super Carrera with a whale's tail. Eventually had the rims painted white over the black between the aluminum spokes (for lack of a better word).

12 quarts of oil between oil changes, air cooled and just a lot of fun, sold it not long ago. It was nothing more then a spirited Volkswagen with 2 extra cylinders. The Whales Tail was designed to hide a large oil radiator within it, the 12 quarts of oil lubricated and cooled the engine, no ethylene glycol fluid in these earlier models. The Volkswagen engineers designed and developed this lineage of Sports Cars for their beloved owner of the Volkswagen Car company .... Mr. Ferdinand PORSCHE.

Thanks for the detailed and informative response. One of my younger brothers, Bart, had one of those babies for less than a year. It was a cop magnet - seemed like he got a ticket every single time he drove it. :banghead:

cwjj2001
11-06-2015, 10:38 PM

:money1::money1::money1:"ccsmiley"bling-bling

willtill
11-07-2015, 08:20 AM
Debadge your bike and tell everyone it is an F6 Porsche, same engine as the 911, brought it over from europe :icon_lol:

Hell ya. Many folks would believe it. :icon_lol: