PDA

View Full Version : COCKPIT F6B EMBLEM

F6BEE
05-10-2013, 04:34 PM
YOU NOW HAVE TWO DIFFERENT STYLES OF THE F6B COCKPIT EMBLEM TO CHOOSE FROM. THESE ARE BOTH POSTED ON EBAY. SAMPLE PICTURES BELOW. MORE PICS ON EBAY. ONE IS POLISHED STAINLESS AND THE OTHER IS BLACK ANODIZED ALUMINUM125126

Memphian
05-10-2013, 06:40 PM
YOU NOW HAVE TWO DIFFERENT STYLES OF THE F6B COCKPIT EMBLEM TO CHOOSE FROM. THESE ARE BOTH POSTED ON EBAY. SAMPLE PICTURES BELOW. MORE PICS ON EBAY. ONE IS POLISHED STAINLESS AND THE OTHER IS BLACK ANODIZED ALUMINUM125126

Those look great and thanks for making these parts. I know others like myself like to personalize our bikes to make them stand out from others.

gamersince1976
05-10-2013, 08:49 PM
Awesome!!! How do you replace them? Or, do you just use the double sided tape directly over the Goldwing emblem? And also, can you link to your ebay listing?

Edit: here's the link to the two items: http://www.ebay.com/sch/ladylyn10/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

One more edit: Are you the same person who was working on the plates like these for the front fender reflectors?

Cool Hand Luke
05-10-2013, 09:14 PM
Love it, looking at black one

F6BEE
05-11-2013, 08:10 AM
Awesome!!! How do you replace them? Or, do you just use the double sided tape directly over the Goldwing emblem? And also, can you link to your ebay listing?

Edit: here's the link to the two items: http://www.ebay.com/sch/ladylyn10/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

One more edit: Are you the same person who was working on the plates like these for the front fender reflectors?

You have to remove the old emblem and replace with a new one with the tape that we provide.

Looks like someone posted the link.

We have been working on these emblems since March, way before the other guy. Wait till you see what else we have come up with. More to come.

Personalized emblems will be available soon. What sort of sayings would all of you like engraved on your emblems ??? Just remember, The more letters there are the smaller they will get. It would be best to stay with six letters or less. And there is the possibility of two lines.

gamersince1976
05-11-2013, 10:18 AM
How are you removing the Goldwing emblem, though? Just pry it up with a flathead screwdriver?

F6BEE
05-11-2013, 04:31 PM
VERY CAREFULLY WITH TWO SMALL SCREWDRIVERS, ONE ON EACH END APPLY STEADY PRESSURE TO PRY IT OFF. DO NOT FORCE !! USE STEADY PRESSURE AND IT WILL EVENTUALLY GIVE WAY. YOU MIGHT WANT TO STICK SOME CARDBOARD BEHIND THE SCREWDRIVERS SO YOU DON'T END UP WITH PRY MARKS IN THE PLASTIC. THEN JUST SCAPE AWAY THE OLD TAPE AND USE SOME GOOGONE TO GET GET RID OF THE STICKY MESS.

Cool Hand Luke
05-11-2013, 06:07 PM
Are you also working on badges to replace reflectors on front fender and saddlebags?

F6BEE
05-11-2013, 06:24 PM
Are you also working on badges to replace reflectors on front fender and saddlebags?

I wasn't planning on it but never say never. First of all there would be a safety issue involved with replacing those reflectors. But it is your
F6B and you can do what you like to your own motorcycle. What would you like to see on the emblems for the reflectors?

What I was planning on was to see how quickly we could turn over personalized emblems for the members of this board. And I would like to see what you guys want the script to say so I can make up some samples. Maybe some would like to see the same thing as their personalized License plate. Bring it on.

Cool Hand Luke
05-11-2013, 06:49 PM
I am interested in whole set of badges, that way it would look like it came that way. For design of badges over reflectors, how about:

- Honda Wing with words 'F6B' underneath instead of 'Honda'?
- or the whole eagle with 'F6B' underneath instead of 'Goldwing'?
- or just simply 'F6B', like you have it already.
- maybe a new eagle head logo with 'F6B' instead of 'Eagle'
- how about a Punisher Skull logo with 'F6B' under it.

Well, some stuff that comes to mind to make my black F even more sinister.

Pictures included. Black anodized, of course.

Cool Hand Luke
05-11-2013, 07:02 PM
Another good one for me for front reflectors replacement. Fill in empty areas between lines with 'F' in upper left, '6' in upper right and 'B' in lower middle empty area. Use military type font.

Steve 0080
05-11-2013, 07:09 PM
How about BATMAN signal

F6BEE
05-12-2013, 09:15 AM
I am interested in whole set of badges, that way it would look like it came that way. For design of badges over reflectors, how about:

- Honda Wing with words 'F6B' underneath instead of 'Honda'?
- or the whole eagle with 'F6B' underneath instead of 'Goldwing'?
- or just simply 'F6B', like you have it already.
- maybe a new eagle head logo with 'F6B' instead of 'Eagle'
- how about a Punisher Skull logo with 'F6B' under it.

Well, some stuff that comes to mind to make my black F even more sinister.

Pictures included. Black anodized, of course.

Sorry, No more graphics except for the one that is already out there. The R&D work involved for such a small numbers is not feasible.

Hambly434
05-12-2013, 12:57 PM
Lol this is funny. This guy is wanting to charge us $30 for under $5 in material and manufacturing cost. The stock is pre plated .04 thick aluminum with a logo etched in it. I guess we're going to pay for the 2 months of R&D work they put into it.
Come on Dude your part looks really good but stop trying to rip off fellow F6B riders trying to make there bikes look unique.
Oh. By the way I'm "THE OTHER GUY"
You guys want some custom stuff done I'll work with you.
Have the front and rear reflectos done the bags are a little different size and on a angle.
I'll try to get them done this week.
Punisher logo is a definite go that would be badass on the side where the honda logo is.

F6BEE
05-13-2013, 12:06 PM
Lol this is funny. This guy is wanting to charge us $30 for under $5 in material and manufacturing cost. The stock is pre plated .04 thick aluminum with a logo etched in it. I guess we're going to pay for the 2 months of R&D work they put into it.
Come on Dude your part looks really good but stop trying to rip off fellow F6B riders trying to make there bikes look unique.
Have the front and rear reflectos done the bags are a little different size and on a angle.
Punisher logo is a definite go that would be badass on the side where the honda logo is.

So Hambly, This is the way you operate ??? Bad Mouthing someone that you don't even know or have met.

I introduced the black anodized emblem to the F6B, and now your on the bandwagon to get all of your products done with the same process. I also saw on another post of yours that you can't get it done because of the minimum parts count that the anodizer wants, and all you can say is that your sorry? Wait till you find out how much that jumps the price on all your pieces. Also, my graphics didn't come out of a software program because it is not available on anyones software. So, unlike you I started from scratch and did produce something that is unique, and not off of someone else's software program. Anyone can push a button.

Nothing that you mentioned above, about my product is true. The anodized aluminum does come in a variety of different thickness's for one thing, and you just took a wild guess at the cost which isn't true either. As far as my price point is concerned, YOU are the only one that has complained about it, and plenty have been sold.

As far as I'm concerned this conversation is over. BUT Since YOU started this banter, I had to reply. Why don't you contact me directly, like a man, instead of the childish and immature way that you handled yourself.

My reccomendation to you is to get your facts straight, BEFORE you open your PIE HOLE !!

Jte90049
05-13-2013, 01:32 PM
So Hambly, This is the way you operate ??? Bad Mouthing someone that you don't even know or have met.

I introduced the black anodized emblem to the F6B, and now your on the bandwagon to get all of your products done with the same process. I also saw on another post of yours that you can't get it done because of the minimum parts count that the anodizer wants, and all you can say is that your sorry? Wait till you find out how much that jumps the price on all your pieces. Also, my graphics didn't come out of a software program because it is not available on anyones software. So, unlike you I started from scratch and did produce something that is unique, and not off of someone else's software program. Anyone can push a button.

Nothing that you mentioned above, about my product is true. The anodized aluminum does come in a variety of different thickness's for one thing, and you just took a wild guess at the cost which isn't true either. As far as my price point is concerned, YOU are the only one that has complained about it, and plenty have been sold.

As far as I'm concerned this conversation is over. BUT Since YOU started this banter, I had to reply. Why don't you contact me directly, like a man, instead of the childish and immature way that you handled yourself.

My reccomendation to you is to get your facts straight, BEFORE you open your PIE HOLE !!

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:: clap2::clap2::clap2:

MichaelG
05-13-2013, 03:05 PM

Hambly, there is no need to come off like that on another member that is simply trying to supply a product for the members of this forum. Let the members decide for themselves which one they like, and as always...let the buyer beware. I, personally, like the ones that F6BEE has done, and I look forward to other items he is bringing out. So, why not market your own product, price it at what you feel is the price you would want to charge, and again, let the members decide for themselves.

There is nothing wrong with a member trying to make an honest buck, or more. It is not the responsibility of the membership to give away items, or to price them so low that it is not worth their time making them. As with anything sold retail or wholesale, the market will bear what the market will bear. If a price is too high, the buyers will let the seller know, by not buying. But if the quality is high, the market may bear a higher price.

If you want to hand your product out at a price so low it appears to be charitable, then do so. But F6BEE is interested in making a product for members of the forum, and still make a few dollars on it. That makes sense to me.

And, BTW, I...personally...would NOT remove any of my side marker reflectors to install a piece of bling. The side markers are there for a safety reason. I would like to believe that "real" riders, not just broadway cruisers, would elect to keep the side reflectors, or even convert them to lighted side markers, and NOT take off the reflector to install a shiny bling piece.

Gumby
05-13-2013, 04:52 PM
Well said, miles.

$30 is far less than retail and a fine price. If you can make it cheaper, you might have been able to sell some. Now people might look at your post and think they really don't want to give their money to support someone like that.

Hambly434
05-13-2013, 06:45 PM
No prob. Guys
I'll give you this much your a good salesman
Here's what my R&D did in a few hours.

Jte90049
05-14-2013, 12:35 AM
F6BEE's items look like they could be OEM. Honestly, yours look like a little amateurish.

gamersince1976
05-14-2013, 12:47 AM
I really like the new coating you've got on the black one F6BEE - ordering now!

jkelley
05-14-2013, 05:20 AM
I like them all!

Well said Miles.

Let the buyers decide!!!!

This is the kind of initiative and spirit that drive the industry to improve, and products that some of us want to buy become available.

Personally I can't wait to get the Goldwing emplem off of my dash.

Well done guy's, keep it up! Plenty of room for the both of you in the market especially with all the brands out there I would imagine that many people would like a personalized piece, or something to cover a factory eye sore. Car's, trucks. bikes.

JK

Hambly434
05-14-2013, 09:48 AM
F6bee, please rewind I had no intention of copying your cockpit badge. I was only making the reflector badges.
You are the one who was going to start to copy my part. Even asking for ideas on what graphics to put on the reflector badges. Then when some members started to give you some good ideas you told them it wasn't worth your time.
So at that time I figured it was game on and I was next up.
It is worth my time to make some cool parts for these bikes.

Anyhow like I said before your part looks really good and I'm sure you'll sell a bunch of them.
Sorry about the distraction everyone.

Cool Hand Luke
05-16-2013, 07:46 PM
Hi guys,

How about a badge for this dull area on right handlebar? There used to be more buttons but Honda deleted them for F6B, so it just looks empty to me. However, I have to say I would be interested if badge is black only, it just looks better in my opinion as my bike is black.

In addition, I am interested in badges to cover reflectors but in black only, too. It doesn't bother me not to have reflectors for safety as I am also going to add more lights on side of my bike as well. Come to think of it, none of my bikes in past years had side reflectors and I survived somehow!

If you haven't seen it yet, you should check out F6BEE's new version of dash badge, it has some kind of coating on it and looks stock! I ordered it, can't wait to put it on bike! All the badges should be this good looking!

Finally, guys, please no fighting, both of you have good products! Competition is a good thing, makes you come up with a better product! Maybe that's why now dash badge has that coating on it... THERE'S ROOM FOR BOTH OF YOU! Just make a great quality product and watch them sell.

Thank you both for making products for our beloved F's, the more the better I say!

yellowskeeter1
05-20-2013, 02:44 PM
I received mine and like the way it looks. I like the new black one as well.

Cool Hand Luke
05-20-2013, 08:47 PM
I just received and installed a new versionof this badge with coating on it. In my opinion it looks better quality than the stock one (stock is just plastic, this is coated metal). I was concerned how difficult it may be to remove the old one, but it was very easy. I used a small screwdriver and slowly pried it open from the top right corner. I was able to remove it without scratching it. In addition, old emblem removed cleanly and all stock tape was left intact so I just reused it for new emblem. It is perfect! I wish there can be more of these for some other areas of the bike!

Thank you for beautiful part!

Sorry for dark pictures, I just took them in my garage.

yellowskeeter1
05-21-2013, 07:50 AM
The black one is really nice. I like the polished one a lot as well, but may order the new one to. I think I may like it better.

BobootzSHIRTS
05-21-2013, 10:09 AM
Couldn't be happier with the emblems...thanks for the customization and the coating looks awesome

edgeman55
05-21-2013, 08:47 PM
Couldn't be happier with the emblems...thanks for the customization and the coating looks awesome

That looks great.Like the saying as it is so true.Which vendor did that for you?If you don't mind I would like to steal your saying for my black F6b.

BobootzSHIRTS
05-22-2013, 04:00 AM
Got it from F6BEE...great communications on how I wanted it laid out...I am very happy with the finished product

F6BEE
05-22-2013, 09:08 AM
That looks great.Like the saying as it is so true.Which vendor did that for you?If you don't mind I would like to steal your saying for my black F6b.

If you Guys or Gals want a personalized emblem such as Bobootz's, YOU HAVE TO CONTACT ME DIRECTLY WITH A PM.

Gumby
05-23-2013, 08:50 PM
Got mine today. Very, very nice quality product. Looks far better than the stock piece.

F6BEE
05-24-2013, 07:42 PM
JUST SOME SAMPLES FOR YOU TO LOOK AT !!! WE CAN PRINT WHATEVER YOU LIKE, IF YOU DARE TO PUT IT ON YOUR F6B. ABOUT 10 DAYS TO MAKE UP SPECIAL ORDER EMBLEMS. ALL EMBLEMS NOW COME COATED FOR THAT OEM LOOK. THESE ALSO FIT THE AREA WHERE THE REVERSE SWITCH USED TO BE ON THE RIGHT HANDLEBAR SWITCHBOX. IF INTERESTED, JUST PM ME.

A VERY BIG THANK YOU, TO ALL THAT HAVE PURCHASED.

edgeman55
05-25-2013, 09:14 AM
If you Guys or Gals want a personalized emblem such as Bobootz's, YOU HAVE TO CONTACT ME DIRECTLY WITH A PM.

Sent you a PM

FLjay
05-28-2013, 04:04 PM
you guys do know you can have these made it any trophy shop. Hundreds of designs and colors black, bronze, gold, silver and have them say anything you want. I've been having emblems for motorcycles made there for years. Just saying...

Gumby
05-28-2013, 04:31 PM
Sure you can, but F6BEE is a forum member and fellow F6B rider. The part has been proven to fit, look good and look right. I dont have to explain what i want or hope they can make the font right. The corners are right. And the price is reasonable.

So I could get it somewhere else, but why?

BLACKBETTY12
05-28-2013, 04:36 PM
Sure you can, but F6BEE is a forum member and fellow F6B rider. The part has been proven to fit, look good and look right. I dont have to explain what i want or hope they can make the font right. The corners are right. And the price is reasonable.

So I could get it somewhere else, but why?

I couldn't agree more! Thanks for putting it into words Gumby!

MichaelG
06-02-2013, 04:35 PM
I am going to try this for the third time...to upload some pictures to this post. Lwet's see if it works, or not.

322 I installed an extra one I had...of the NEW ones from F6BEE, onto the rear fender. I like it there. !!!!

323 This is a great place for a new emblem...most likely a personalized emblem, as there is a lot of room for name and info.

324 As someone already suggested, this is also a good place for an emblem. The current...NEW...F6BEE emblems fit there pretty good.

edgeman55
06-03-2013, 03:29 PM
Got mine and it looks great on the bike-better then the picture shows.Thanks Ernie for helping make the bike a little more of my own.Now off to live my motto and get a ride to lunch.:icon_lol:

canam77
06-04-2013, 04:52 PM
I have to agree with the trophy shop statement. I got some parts from Hambly and they actually look custom. If I wanted something that looked like it came from the factory id keep the stock crap on there. I've had quite a few people notice them and will be sending him more work. Seems to me like this f6bee guy has quite a few buddies on here that are either devoted enough to pay way too much or really naïve as to how cheap you could have them made. I can tell from the pictures that f6bee's have shallow engraving and in my opinion doesn't look like it has the quality that Hamblys has. Just my 2 cents.

MichaelG
06-04-2013, 06:08 PM
And...thank you for your 2 cents worth.

I just put in another order for some more items from F6BEE, as I like the quality of the newest items he has come out with.

canam77
06-04-2013, 07:48 PM
I guess it's just what image your into. Seems like there's two types of people on these kind of bikes.

edgeman55
06-04-2013, 09:06 PM
The way I see it they are two very different styles and i like the stock type look that I got.If your into the other aluminum look style then get that.As far as cost goes I spent my money not yours and I'm happy-Thats really all that matters in my little world.:icon_biggrin:

canam77
06-04-2013, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by miles

And, BTW, I...personally...would NOT remove any of my side marker reflectors to install a piece of bling. The side markers are there for a safety reason. I would like to believe that "real" riders, not just broadway cruisers, would elect to keep the side reflectors, or even convert them to lighted side markers, and NOT take off the reflector to install a shiny bling piece.[/QUOTE]

Hahahahahahahaha that little reflector isn't going to do a single thing. Typical goldwing yuppie. Just ride that thing to Starbucks and report your miles to the AMA. You people crack me up. You are the reason people make fun of people with goldwings.

Jte90049
06-04-2013, 10:59 PM
Hahahahahahahaha that little reflector isn't going to do a single thing. Typical goldwing yuppie. Just ride that thing to Starbucks and report your miles to the AMA. You people crack me up. You are the reason people make fun of people with goldwings.

So, Canam77, not sure what your deal is, but you definitely come across as a real DB. Go play with the other trolls.

Phantom
06-04-2013, 11:20 PM

Mr. canam77 ……. PERHAPS this website and its members are not for you. KEEP the TRASH and DRAMA outside of this website.

Noone is asking the members to buy one product over another. Both parties are welcomed to share their fabrications HOWEVER if one feels the need to bash the other simply because it is similar than we will just keep the member that is respectful of the competition.
Respect goes a long way. Don't knock a member who has gone out of his way, dedicated time and resources to produce something that some members are pleased to have purchased. Perhaps you can devote the same amount of time and resources and fabricate some parts of your own …….. let's see what you have to offer, hot air doesn't count.

canam77
06-05-2013, 04:48 AM
At what point did I bash that mans parts. I see one guy here called Hamblys part "amateurish". Not a word said to anyone "bashing" his parts. I simply stated my opinion like everyone else here.

Jte90049
06-05-2013, 12:47 PM
At what point did I bash that mans parts. I see one guy here called Hamblys part "amateurish". Not a word said to anyone "bashing" his parts. I simply stated my opinion like everyone else here.

The amateurish comment was made in response to Hambly hijacking F6Bee's thread and making derogatory comments about F6Bee's products in an effort to draw attention to his own. To Hambly's credit, he later stepped up, apologized and made peace. If you made intelligent comments based on the subject in its entirety, it would be one thing. On the other hand, if your real goal is to resemble a feminine hygiene product, you have achieved it. In any event, this forum was set up for people to share info about the F6B and learn. Bashing the originator of a post and others like Miles that serve up good info on a regular basis is pretty ignorant. Hopefully, you will elect to make a positive contribution should you choose to remain a member of the forum. Everyone has opinions and no one expects agreement on everything. In fact, there are spirited arguments on various subjects all the time. However, it is reasonable to expect that any person holding a license allowing said person to operate a motorcycle on a public street should be capable of actual adult behavior.

Wing67
06-05-2013, 02:54 PM
"May" I ask what's the price of the cockpit emblem ??

Phantom
06-05-2013, 03:29 PM

I think they were on E-Bay for $30 ….. I am not 100% sure. :iduno:

MichaelG
06-05-2013, 03:32 PM

Wing67, the prices I have been paying so far ar about $ 30.00 for the smaller ones, which fit into the space on the center dash where the Goldwing emblem is now...and about $ 60.00 for the larger ones, which are more than twice the size of the smaller ones.

IMHO, they are well worth the price.

MichaelG
06-05-2013, 03:35 PM
The amateurish comment was made in response to Hambly hijacking F6Bee's thread and making derogatory comments about F6Bee's products in an effort to draw attention to his own. To Hambly's credit, he later stepped up, apologized and made peace. If you made intelligent comments based on the subject in its entirety, it would be one thing. On the other hand, if your real goal is to resemble a feminine hygiene product, you have achieved it. In any event, this forum was set up for people to share info about the F6B and learn. Bashing the originator of a post and others like Miles that serve up good info on a regular basis is pretty ignorant. Hopefully, you will elect to make a positive contribution should you choose to remain a member of the forum. Everyone has opinions and no one expects agreement on everything. In fact, there are spirited arguments on various subjects all the time. However, it is reasonable to expect that any person holding a license allowing said person to operate a motorcycle on a public street should be capable of actual adult behavior.

Jte90049, there is no need for any of us to spend anymore time trying to talk to this canam77………….. so let's all move on to more constructive topics, where the rest of us can actually help one another, and share information.

Wing67
06-05-2013, 03:44 PM
Wing67, the prices I have been paying so far ar about $ 30.00 for the smaller ones, which fit into the space on the center dash where the Goldwing emblem is now...and about $ 60.00 for the larger ones, which are more than twice the size of the smaller ones.

IMHO, they are well worth the price.

thx guys :yes:

MichaelG
06-07-2013, 03:39 PM
Okay, this is the latest and greatest thing out of the great State of Pennsylvania (if that is at all possible), from the Big Dog himself...F6BEE.

I just got this today, installed in 43.14159 seconds, using 3M brand double backed tape, and I like it...a LOT.

F6BEE says he can do this in a number of custom ways, so please contact him for the details. I like to personalize my bike, without being (QFC)

MNF6B
06-07-2013, 03:45 PM
Okay, this is the latest and greatest thing out of the great State of Pennsylvania (if that is at all possible), from the Big Dog himself...F6BEE.

I just got this today, installed in 43.14159 seconds, using 3M brand double backed tape, and I like it...a LOT.

F6BEE says he can do this in a number of custom ways, so please contact him for the details. I like to personalize my bike, without being (QFC)

Nice touch!:clap2:

F6B-RICH
06-07-2013, 03:57 PM

Looks good :thumb: Miles

Steve 0080
06-07-2013, 04:02 PM
Sweet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MichaelG
06-07-2013, 05:34 PM
Okay, this is the latest and greatest thing out of the great State of Pennsylvania (if that is at all possible),

Now I know WHY it was so hard to believe that anything this great could have possibly come out of Pennsylvania...because F6BEE actually lives in...OHIO.

Yeah...OHIO. :clap2:

Bama Bagger
11-08-2013, 12:48 AM
Drat, Mine just came in from the Ebay store and when I unwrapped the surrounding paper, it looks like there is a slight scratch or indentation, I can't be sure! :021: Ugh, back to Ebay to try to question the seller as to what to do. Other than this issue it certainly is a quality product and very fast ship!

opas ride
11-08-2013, 11:12 PM
I just ordered the coated one today...Did not realize this was a older thread and assume there are still a few left as the supplier on E-bay got my PayPal money...Hope it comes soon and fits okay with no dents or scratches...Otherwise I will try to get my money back!!

TitansFan
04-25-2014, 10:24 AM
Sorry to resurrect a dormant thread, but does anyone know if the custom F6B emblems from F6BEE are still avaliable? They look awesome.

GiddyupF6B
04-25-2014, 10:16 PM
Or have none at all........Incognito! :icon_mrgreen:

http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb314/bigdaddylachance/IMAG0248_zpsjkvsqnzd.jpg

choptop
04-26-2014, 06:47 AM
Sorry to resurrect a dormant thread, but does anyone know if the custom F6B emblems from F6BEE are still avaliable? They look awesome.

Not sure on F6BEE but Hambly is working on a part for me.

53driver
09-02-2014, 07:00 PM
Fellow forumites,
This may be news to some of you, maybe not to others: I inquired at the eBay listing for these emblems about the black matte finish and today "ladylyn10" responded with this:

"Sorry I don't have any other than those you see. My husband designed and manufactured these emblems and, unfortunately, he passed away two months ago. I will only be selling what I have left which aren't too many. I did not realize these were on the F6B forum. I will have to get in touch with Tony to have them taken off. I do have a few of the shiny ones left, if you are interested. Lynn"

So, if you are interested, what is on eBay is all there is left.
Regards,
Steve

FF-Ed
09-02-2014, 09:49 PM
Or have none at all........Incognito! :icon_mrgreen:

http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb314/bigdaddylachance/IMAG0248_zpsjkvsqnzd.jpg

Now thats just CRAZY!

I know i'm gonna get flamed for saying this but the Goldwing badge is the only one I wanna keep. 'firefire'
nothing makes me happier than some harley guy asking "What is this?" I just point at the Goldwing badge and let them read it...
("This is a Goldwing?") Yep it's new :icon_wink:

BTW, Kudos to Giddyup! that looks like a factory finish! Is that whats under there, or did you make that to look like the surrounding piece???

GiddyupF6B
09-02-2014, 11:11 PM
Now thats just CRAZY!

I know i'm gonna get flamed for saying this but the Goldwing badge is the only one I wanna keep. 'firefire'
nothing makes me happier than some harley guy asking "What is this?" I just point at the Goldwing badge and let them read it...

BTW, Kudos to Giddyup! that looks like a factory finish! Is that whats under there, or did you make that to look like the surrounding piece???

That's the badge itself......I removed it and applied the finish. If you remove the badge you have an unsightly cut out where the badge was

fxdl2051
09-07-2014, 02:13 PM

Very cool, just ordered one on ebay.

imported_NMRed
09-08-2014, 07:16 PM
Contact me if interested, can be done on stainless or anodized metals also.

fun
09-14-2014, 10:12 PM
Thanks so much for the F6B cockpit emblem. It was easy to pop the Goldwing emblem off. In fact, I was able to just install your badge using the existing adhesive. I also installed round F6B emblems from Hambley on the front sides of the bike. Everything looks great. Thanks to both of you! :clap2:

fxdl2051
09-16-2014, 10:41 PM

Just received one, it had a bleem on it, but I'm super picky. It was an excellent fit and the lettering has a nice silver gold finish when the light strikes it. Much slicker than the OEM badge. I went with the black 'f6b' logo and even at $30+ thought it was money well spent. It really is a piece of art.
In a nice bit of timing, I had received a set of electronics pry tools for dissecting my cell phone the same day from Amazon. This worked great in prying the old medallion out without damaging anything.

fxdl2051
09-17-2014, 08:28 PM
Now thats just CRAZY!

Where/how did you get that finish for the badge insert? I'm thinking of fabing an accessory console and want it to match the stock cockpit finish, which yours does nicely.

ths61
06-03-2015, 11:45 AM
Bump.

FWIW, there are 7 F6B console badges left on EBay.

F6B Console Badges (http://www.ebay.com/itm/2013-HONDA-GOLDWING-F6B-COCKPIT-EMBLEM-NEW-BLING-FOR-YOUR-F6B-BRAND-NEW-ITEM-/281105429336?hash=item4173307358)

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTIwMFgxNjAw/z/ODAAAOxyY3ZRkZ5a/$T2eC16R,!zEE9s3!(YP!BRkZ5Zz1Kw~~60_57.JPG

Fla_rider
06-04-2015, 09:11 AM
I would prefer one with the Bat! As far as the badges in the front it would be nice to see light shine through them. A local Goldwing garage is shaving the original badge and the Honda logo shows up with red light surrounding it.

Wow, this thread is out of the past.

bobbyf6b
06-04-2015, 12:29 PM
Bump.

FWIW, there are 7 F6B console badges left on EBay.

F6B Console Badges (http://www.ebay.com/itm/2013-HONDA-GOLDWING-F6B-COCKPIT-EMBLEM-NEW-BLING-FOR-YOUR-F6B-BRAND-NEW-ITEM-/281105429336?hash=item4173307358)

What the hell, I bought one. Thanks for the heads up and the link!

ths61
06-04-2015, 12:47 PM
What the hell, I bought one. Thanks for the heads up and the link!

Her husband has passed away and she is selling the remaining stock. Also, Hambly is tied up right now so get them while they last.

bobbyf6b
06-04-2015, 01:55 PM
Her husband has passed away and she is selling the remaining stock. Also, Hambly is tied up right now so get them while they last.

That's why I just bought one. .batman-smilie.

I was thanking you for the info.

ths61
06-04-2015, 02:04 PM
Haven't received mine yet, but I like the pictured thick clear coat.

Airborne06
06-15-2015, 09:41 AM
Am I correct that Hambly is no longer taking orders for custom badges due to other commitments? I went through several older threads and that seems to be the case…but no updates on the situation. Thanks for any info ya'll!

stroguy
06-15-2015, 09:44 AM
You are correct. He threatened to come back after his new venture solidified but for now he is not making badges.

Airborne06
06-15-2015, 09:59 AM
You are correct. He threatened to come back after his new venture solidified but for now he is not making badges.

Thanks Stro! Best Regards!

53driver
06-15-2015, 06:53 PM
Just received my custom cockpit badge today.
"Isleen" will be very happy.
Yeah, I know:
:postpics:
Maybe after I get it installed......

stroguy
06-15-2015, 07:09 PM
From Hambly? He must be sneaking around and moonlighting.

Moonlight Hambly?

53driver
06-15-2015, 07:12 PM
From Hambly?

Nope Chris!
(aka NMRed)