PDA

View Full Version : Religious FANATICS ... Killing the innocent

Phantom
11-13-2015, 08:35 PM
:no::icon_evil:

The French are now experiencing a year of senseless murders THANKS to these religious WACKOS.

Today it appears there are over 120 murdered French citizens ..... and counting.

Let these idiots kill themselves in their home turf, they have been doing it for centuries and we will never change it.

Our Government wants to bring these people into our country ... WHY ?????

A wise old man once told me ... Religion has been part of ALL wars ... I'm starting to wonder if he had a valid point :banghead:

To the French forum members, you are in our thoughts.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/europe/paris-rocked-by-explosions-and-shootouts-leaving-dozens-dead/2015/11/13/133f5bc2-8a50-11e5-bd91-d385b244482f_story.html

F6B1911
11-13-2015, 09:36 PM
France declared an emergency and secured its borders.
Why can't we secure our borders?

shooter
11-13-2015, 09:50 PM
Yeah , and Tony there is nothing wrong with religion. I know that's not what you meant. Anything carried to excess usually ends up being bad. That these people do things like this in the name of their god is ridiculous. No matter who your God is he doesn't condone these heinous crimes. I've said it for years. The only way to deal with zealots like this is two in the chest and one between the eyes.

shooter
11-13-2015, 09:53 PM
France declared an emergency and secured its borders.
Why can't we secure our borders?

We can. As soon as someone thinks its important. Our government is run by a bunch of bleeding hearts that worry more about what a bunch of thugs think about us than they worry about the people paying their check.

stroguy
11-14-2015, 06:15 AM
A dedicated response to these attacks is in order that will result in the elimination of the terrorist manufacturering units, and I do not mean a geographical place. If you cannot stomach the annihilation of the camps and communities that have the women and children that are future terrorists, then you will just bide your time until the next time this occurs. Cockroaches only understand one response and that is the bottom of a boot. The world is an ugly place and you can attack or you can go to a concert in Paris and you and your wife can be machined gun to death.

Our wonderful President was just taped saying the 'scope of ISIS attacks is shrinking'. He continues to shove his blank resume in our face. He has learned little.

France has always been weak on these pigs, these cockroaches. When the US had positive proof in the 80's that Libya was responsible for PanAm 103, France as well as Spain and Italy stood in our way from direct access to a strong tactical response. Operation El Dorado Canyon performed by a strong world leader sent a definitive message to MooMar.....we will kill you and your family.

Hornblower
11-14-2015, 08:09 AM
If this isn't a great case to support our right to bear arms, I don't know what is. Can you imagine the different outcome if those terrorists started shooting and about a dozen people started shooting back? Yes, no doubt, a few would have died but I'm betting many more would have been saved. Don't hold your breath though on anyone from our government or our state-sponsored media mentioning that :banghead:

BigAl1952
11-14-2015, 09:28 AM
The problem is Stro we never do what we should do in respond to any attack anymore because we are all worried about being politically correct. IMO if your going to respond then do it with authority and let them know were serious. If not then get the hell out of where were at come home and let those people over there figure it out. The have all been fighting for centuries and will continue to do so long after you and I are in the dirt. Hornblower I agree with you on the right to keep and bear arms. But only you and I are going to protect those rights. Not even the NRA will survive this in the end. The NRA and yes I am a life member but they have as many issues anymore as does our government. There decisions to support certain candidates for office are in question. Do a search on Wayne Lapierre's support of Harry Reid. What a joke. Al

MarcPW
11-16-2015, 09:42 PM

MarcPW
11-16-2015, 09:45 PM
As found in the NewYork Time: (but unfortunately I don't know who wrote this superbe note)

France embodies everything religious zealots everywhere hate: enjoyment of life here on earth in a myriad little ways: a fragrant cup of coffee and buttery croissant in the morning, beautiful women in short dresses smiling freely on the street, the smell of warm bread, a bottle of wine shared with friends, a dab of perfume, children paying in the Luxembourg Gardens, the right not to believe in any god, not to worry about calories, to flirt and smoke and enjoy sex outside of marriage, to take vacations, to read any book you want, to go to school for free, to play, to laugh, to argue, to make fun of prelates and politicians alike, to leave worrying about the afterlife to the dead.
No country does life on earth better than the French.
Paris, we love you. We cry for you. You are mourning tonight, and we with you. We know you will laugh again, and sing again, and make love, and heal, because loving life is your essence. The forces of darkness will ebb. They will lose. They always do.

shooter
11-16-2015, 11:00 PM
Marc , believe me I mean no disrespect. But that kind of thinking is what is wrong with this world. It's not just gonna go away. Until you kill them IT WILL CONTINUE. Like Stro said , quick decisive action. Bomb the camps , kill them all. War is not pretty. Yes , there will be some innocents killed along the way. I didn't hear of anyone worried about innocent bystanders when they flew the planes into the towers or our pentagon. We have the technology to end this. Unfortunately our government doesn't have the stomach for it. I miss Ronald Reagan. That man understood Power. He wielded it like a sword. Obama don't even carry a pocket knife.

ths61
11-16-2015, 11:07 PM
Unfortunately, this has been the policy on terrorism for the past 7 years and it was doubled down during today's G20 summit.

http://conservbyte.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/ObamaHeadinSandAmericaPIX2.jpg

Following the summit, 26 state governors have expressed their collective disapproval with about 15 still yet to voice their opinions.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/16/world/paris-attacks-syrian-refugees-backlash/

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/151116214533-v2-graphic-states-accepting-syrian-refugees-exlarge-169.jpg