PDA

View Full Version : A Dreamy Photo for all you Naked Bike Lovers

2015F6B
11-14-2015, 01:36 PM
Found this photo while surfing online. Could it be a hint of things to come? or maybe a concept bike from Honda engineering? Caption at bottom identifies it as an F6C. Maybe the next generation Valk?

okf6b
11-14-2015, 04:36 PM
That is a good looking ride. That being said, I can't see myself purchasing a bike that isn't passenger friendly and lacks any kind of storage.

Sorcerer
11-14-2015, 06:27 PM
That is a good looking ride. That being said, I can't see myself purchasing a bike that isn't passenger friendly and lacks any kind of storage.

You'd have to do the sport bike thing, back pack. If'n she loves ya she will perch on the jump seat an smile.🙈🙉🙊

Jimmytee
11-14-2015, 11:05 PM
Found this photo while surfing online. Could it be a hint of things to come? or maybe a concept bike from Honda engineering? Caption at bottom identifies it as an F6C. Maybe the next generation Valk?

That picture has been around for a few years. It was a concept bike. Rumors were that it might be related to a new Valkyrie, but everyone now knows what we got there.:icon_wink:

wiggy
11-14-2015, 11:40 PM
That picture has been around for a few years. It was a concept bike. Rumors were that it might be related to a new Valkyrie, but everyone now knows what we got there.:icon_wink:

Jimmy, remember the 4 different concept bikes that Honda came out with, T1-T4? The Rune was one of them and was one of the first production bikes that was almost exactly like the concept. I could dig up the photos somewhere if anyone wanted to see them. They were actually cool looking bikes.

Phantom
11-15-2015, 12:13 AM
The above bike has been around for many years, it is a chain driven concept and there is a thread somewhere on this forum about it . It was called the F6C at the time.

The Honda Rune concept was called the T2, it had in my opinion a gorgeous tribal scheme on a rich blue paint.
The concept bike had a 1500cc engine, cool handlebar and a few other things that never made it to the actual Rune.

okf6b
11-15-2015, 01:59 AM
You'd have to do the sport bike thing, back pack. If'n she loves ya she will perch on the jump seat an smile.

Yeah...probably not. I don't think she loves me that much. I'd have to get one of those "If you can read this..." t-shirts. :icon_lol:

stroguy
11-15-2015, 07:08 AM
Just cannot get used to the sport bike gap in the rear. It's like something is missing. Oh there is something missing, room for smoother suspension, bags, stereo equipment. Fill the gap, fill the gap.

seadog
11-15-2015, 10:07 AM

On the lack of storage and even though I don't have a passenger where would I put the Kuryakyn Ultra touring bag for those long trips? I left the M109R Suzuki Boulevard for some of those reasons. Not enough storage or space to put a large bag and of course there is the fact that that bike looks like it would be a short range unit like the M109R was and nothing you would want to go distance on.

Retired Army
11-15-2015, 12:08 PM
http://www.zigwheels.com/news-features/news/tokyo-2015-honda-unveils-threewheel-concept-neowing/23493/

Check this out. Defiantly can use more storage and passenger comfort. The hybrid shows promise.

98valk
11-16-2015, 01:44 PM
Here are some concept pics out of an old RedRider Magazine

MarcPW
11-16-2015, 09:29 PM
Yep ! Saw something similar: