PDA

View Full Version : BulletHD Biker Pro Cameras

okf6b
11-20-2015, 08:30 PM
I've been looking for a bike mounted video system for a while. My search has finally ended with the BulletHD Biker Pro (https://shop.pier28.com/index.php/dashcams/bullethd-biker-pro-wifi.html). The main features I wanted were:

Powered by switched bike power
Small Camera
Good Video Capacity
Stealthy Installation

The BikerPro separates the camera and control unit with a 200cm cable so it allows great flexibility for the install. The control unit handles up to 64gb micro-SD cards that store over 7 hours of 1080p video. With switched power, the cameras automatically start recording whenever the bike is running so there is no worrying about turning them on. Another cool feature is the built in wi-fi. With the android app, it allows you to view what the camera sees, download video from the control unit to your phone, and change camera settings. The video wraps when the card is full so it makes a great "dash cam".

Here are some photos from my front and rear installation.

Big Cat
11-20-2015, 08:58 PM
Very professional installation! Looking forward to hearing of your experiences with this setup.

BIGLRY
11-20-2015, 09:43 PM
Bravo:clap2: I like that, very clean looking install:yes: can't wait to see some vids:icon_biggrin: