PDA

View Full Version : Thanksgiving

shooter
11-26-2015, 10:36 AM
HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all you guys. Hope you enjoy a great day with your families. Everyone remember our brothers in arms that can't be with us today. God Bless.

stroguy
11-26-2015, 11:05 AM
Happy Turkeyday B. I just watched American Sniper last night for the first time. You are nuts on saying a prayer for the ones that laid down their lives for us. Man I love this country.

shooter
11-26-2015, 07:45 PM
Stro , its far from perfect. And we have slipped a little in recent years. But man , its still far and away the greatest country on this planet. And we owe that fact to those that have fought to maintain our freedoms. And a special thanks to those families whose loved ones gave all. I too Stro absolutely love my country. I'm a very lucky guy. I live a great life and have a wonderful family that I love dearly.

wjduke
11-26-2015, 08:14 PM
Thanks Bryan, same to you and everyone. I had a great day with the family. We all got together for the first time in years. My sister is up from Houston and my brother hosted. What the heck, I'll share a pic...lol Us four "kids" and mom

shooter
11-26-2015, 09:34 PM
Wayne that's a good looking group. Its great isnt it to be with family and give thanks on thanksgiving day. Buddy I'm glad you had a good day. Lots of positives in your life lately. Couldn't happen to a better guy.

wjduke
11-27-2015, 05:19 AM
We're all in our 50's now...tough to watch mom get into her later years. She's declined a bit this last year. Just rare for us all to be in one place.....thanks.