PDA

View Full Version : Rivco highway pegs

wjduke
12-03-2015, 07:40 AM
Can these pegs still be had, or are they no more? I've been searching the past couple days and I see "no stock" or "not available". I kind of like them, although $300 doesn't tickle me at all. Just wondering if you have to wait for some to come up for sale used.....thanks

Wayne

Need to clarify...the ones that seadog has...chrome on chrome valve cover. Just see one on ebay for 400!

shooter
12-03-2015, 07:47 AM
Wayne I had the same problem. Called Rivco direct and they had some. They said that they usually hold some in reserve. I got the chrome and they have held up well.

wjduke
12-03-2015, 07:49 AM
Wayne I had the same problem. Called Rivco direct and they had some. They said that they usually hold some in reserve. I got the chrome and they have held up well.

Thanks Bryan...will do that.

Towerhawk
12-03-2015, 08:43 AM
I thought I was out of luck like you in purchasing the Rivco pegs. I called them direct and spoke with Erica who was very helpful. She said they had suspended production and they had a set of silver anodized that I purchased and were shipped. Once in hand I decided I didn't like the silver. Guess I am headed for the blackout look. I called Erica who gave me an RGA# and I returned the silver to exchange for black finish (no restock fee) However they were just starting a run of a newly retooled version that has a tab on the peg which allows easier deployment of the peg with the toe of your boot. I've waited 3 weeks and was ready to give Erica a call when I rcvd notice from UPS that they are on the way. Watching for them to be on the doorstep any day. Rivco - Erica - 262-763-8222

wjduke
12-03-2015, 08:50 AM
I thought I was out of luck like you in purchasing the Rivco pegs. I called them direct and spoke with Erica who was very helpful. She said they had suspended production and they had a set of silver anodized that I purchased and were shipped. Once in hand I decided I didn't like the silver. Guess I am headed for the blackout look. I called Erica who gave me an RGA# and I returned the silver to exchange for black finish (no restock fee) However they were just starting a run of a newly retooled version that has a tab on the peg which allows easier deployment of the peg with the toe of your boot. I've waited 3 weeks and was ready to give Erica a call when I rcvd notice from UPS that they are on the way. Watching for them to be on the doorstep any day. Rivco - Erica - 262-763-8222

Thank you...not sure I want to dish out those dollars right now....thinking....lol

Willl
12-03-2015, 10:55 AM

When you get your retooled version in please take a picture of it, the Rivco site does not mention it, thanks :icon_cool:

Phantom
12-03-2015, 11:38 AM
:icon_cool::yes:

I have a set of these and also pondered spending $300
They look great on the bike, very aero dynamic and do their job as designed.

I have squirted some 3M teflon lubricant on the pivoting bolt and my pegs open up effortless and smooth (like cutting butter).

You will not be disappointed, just my 2 cents.